Ok basically I purchased a cpu from someone, $115 was in my paypal, and 73 had to come from my bank(debit card). Paypal paid the man, then started to process the card. In the 3 days it took to process my debit card expired. My bank denied it obviously, well paypal never sent me a message saying anything but my bank did. So I saw my card expired so I added my bank account to my paypal and my new debit card. Today the guy comes calling for his money, because paypal said they cancelled it. Still no email for me, from paypal. I go to paypal and it says it was denied and my account is $40 in the hole(I got a payment on something else for $33). So I pay it instantly and its now shows my account balance as $0.
But he has no money, and I don't have the money. Paypal has taken his/mine $189 into their imaginary land of not existing. So I am left with the debate, resend the money and hope they refund it. (which will hurt me financially, because it will put me behind on some bills) Or wait and see if I get it back and resend immediately....guess I have to see what the guy wants to do.
Its going to be a bad day I just know it.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1875 Active Users (253 Members and 1622 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 26 seconds ago
- › High pitched whine on motherboard audio codec outputs 38 seconds ago
- › Australia pump and res help! 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 4 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] ALUMIA <<< EK Fluid Gaming BH7 <<< 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming Case Owner Club 5 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Ryzen Mobile APU Benchmarks Leaked, Up To 90% Faster... 6 minutes ago
- › [Vortez] Project "GOLD RUSH" Severely Damaged Following Computex... 9 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...