Every single one of us is a fanboy of something. Some of us get a stiffy for nVidia, others for AMD. Still others absolutely have to have a Dr Pepper, and some insist on eating plants.
Myself, I'm a fanboy of reliability. I like having things I can trust to outlive their usefulness several times over while still working perfectly. Both of my monitors are CRTs. Why? They work great, and my primary can letterbox 1080P. Antiquated tech running more pixels than bleeding edge...I love it!
My CPU is still a Socket 939 part because it still works and still does the job just fine. And then there's my old Ford pickup. Beat up, ragged, faded paint and over a quarter million miles on it, and yet I still drive it. I'd trust that thing to go all the way to LA from Nashville, and then drive all the way back up here.
At least I'm not a brand fanboy. I don't care if it's Intel, AMD, nVidia or ATI in my rig. I just want it to be reliable.
As long as the graphics aren't Intel, that is. iythbjytihyh
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2238 Active Users (363 Members and 1875 Guests)
- › [WCCFTECH] NVIDIA Graphics Card Prices To Continue To Rise Until... 47 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › The [Official] Noctua Club 3 minutes ago
- › Motherboard dead, replacement advice needed 4 minutes ago
- › EK Club 5 minutes ago
- › Special Magnifying glass 6 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Acrylic pipebending 101 6 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Lian-LI PC-D8000 Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...