I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2576 Active Users (667 Members and 1909 Guests)
- › Just bought a Sager 8760, need a battery shell 27 seconds ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG05/06 Owners' Club 54 seconds ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › CPU usage can't maintain 100% while stress testing (Core i7-3770K... 1 minute ago
- › How do you attach a EK D5 Pump Top to a Cylinder Reservoir? 1 minute ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [WCCF] AMD CPU And GPU Roadmaps For 2015-2020 Officially Emerge 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] The League of Legends Club 3 minutes ago
- › New Folder? Introduce Yourself! 3 minutes ago
- › [GT]The Witcher 3: Negotiating Rewards; Co-operating With Monsters;... 3 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel