I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2409 Active Users (547 Members and 1862 Guests)
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 29 seconds ago
- › [WTB] Alphacool VPP655 Pump OR any D5 Variant. 53 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › [Forbes] Crashing The Party -- AMD's 'Red Team' To Infiltrate... 1 minute ago
- › [Ars] Western Digital readies first 10TB hard drive, ships new 8TB... 1 minute ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 2 minutes ago
- › Advice PSU and Case for new editing rig 3 minutes ago
- › i recieved a corsair air 540 yesterday and it has a big crack in it... 3 minutes ago
- › [TC/BW] The Smart Gun That Only Unlocks With Your Fingerprint 3 minutes ago
- › Need a small windows program made for you? 3 minutes ago
- › NO.1 S7 (MP0964) 5.0 inch 3G Smartphone MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz... by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › THL 5000 5" FHD IPS MTK6592T Octa Core Android 4.4 Phone 13MP... by voodooxxx
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...