I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2422 Active Users (510 Members and 1912 Guests)
- › Liquid Cooling With Mercury? 21 seconds ago
- › Will It Bottleneck? 47 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core X9 - Did Thermaltake just step up their game? 1 minute ago
- › [Giveaway] Overclock.net Swiftech H220X Giveaway!!! 2 minutes ago
- › [PCPer] NVIDIA Responds to GTX 970 3.5GB Memory Issue 2 minutes ago
- › 1440p and 780? 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair 350D Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › [YouTube] Witcher 3 GamePlay from PAX South 9 minutes ago
- › Gaming on my new Sony 4k TV 10 minutes ago
- › Building New Rig 10 minutes ago
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by DamselinDistres
- › Slingbox 500 Media Player w/ Remote by WilliamGayde
- › Sentey Optimus Series GS-6000 Black Computer Case by MiladEd
- › ASUS Graphics Cards R9280-DC2T-3GD5 by Depauville Kid
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend