I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 709 Active Users (130 Members and 579 Guests)
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 28 seconds ago
- › Keep getting work unit 13000 on the gpu and it does nothing. 2 minutes ago
- › 3570k HT unlocked 4c/8t 4 minutes ago
- › [PCPER] Freesync FAQ released 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 8 minutes ago
- › My quest to find a better cooler than my 212+ 9 minutes ago
- › my first "high-end" ish pc 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 10 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...