I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 1765 Active Users (279 Members and 1486 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 58 seconds ago
- › [ExtremeTech] China, already dominant in supercomputers, shoots for... 2 minutes ago
- › [Gamespot] Nintendo Account Will Tie Purchases to Their Account 3 minutes ago
- › [SemiAccurate]AMD talks about Vega at a high level 4 minutes ago
- › -=LGA775 Club=- 4 minutes ago
- › [PCMonitors] Philips BDM4037UW Curved VA 4k 40” Monitor 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 7 minutes ago
- › Any opinions or reviews on the new Dell S2417DG? 8 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake - 5GHz milestone 8 minutes ago
- › Tesoro Zone Balance Gaming Chair by WilliamGayde
- › Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38 by AlphaC
- › Samsung Magician 5.0 by AlphaC
- › Silverstone PM01 Matte Black by Duality92
- › Azza Photios250 by Duality92
- › COUGAR ATTACK X3 RGB Premium Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry... by WilliamGayde
- › GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 ATX AMD Motherboard by Butthungrymonkee
- › CRONOS RGB 3D 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset by Jedson3614
- › Cougar Minos X3 Gaming Mouse by WilliamGayde
- › MSI GT72DOMINATORG1227 GT72 Dominator G-1227 i7-6820HK G-Sync GTX... by boostinsteve
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...