I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2374 Active Users (447 Members and 1927 Guests)
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR... 27 seconds ago
- › [Twitter] Jen-Hsun introduces the new NVIDIA TITAN X 1 minute ago
- › Fans!!!! The most complete and comprehensive array of tests and... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Radeon RX480/470/460 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › A new water-cooling adventure beings with an In Win H Frame 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 7 minutes ago
- › [ArsTechnica] CenturyLink charges data overage fees, may disconnect... 8 minutes ago
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...