I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2994 Active Users (576 Members and 2418 Guests)
- › [Various] GTX 1080 Reviews 22 seconds ago
- › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [NAG] NDA for AMD's Radeon Graphics Macau event is 29 June 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Mionix Mouse - Castor 3 minutes ago
- › Question about custom side panel 3 minutes ago
- › What air cooler would work for a 2500k? 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Infinity 5 minutes ago
- › My questions about linux 5 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...