I have successfully built myself a Naja Chiller (a.k.a. HVC/Horizontal Volenti Cooler). It is a miniature swamp field cooler. To put that in layman's terms, it's a plastic storage container with a PVC manifold feeding 6 pipes that are drilled in order to feed water out onto heavy felt. Water evaporates and in the process it uses energy, thus cooling that water.
My entire loop is:
Mag 5 Pump (380gph @ 3 feet head)
XSPC Delta v3 CPU Block
That is giving me full load temps in the forties without any fans on the Naja chiller. I also think I need to reseat my block.
Currently, there are 2159 Active Users (360 Members and 1799 Guests)
- › [IR] New OpenCL rendering benchmark for GPUs and CPUs 53 seconds ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 6700k at high voltage but not high temps, keep o/cing? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Windows 7 Updates List + Descriptions & Windows 10 Preparation &... 3 minutes ago
- › Worth the trouble to return for 1 dead pixel? 3 minutes ago
- › [BL] GP107, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB and GeForce GTX 1050 2GB 3 minutes ago
- › Extra monitor for my laptop ? 3 minutes ago
- › I need help figuring out why my pc's internet is slow 3 minutes ago
- › [PCMonitors] Philips BDM4037UW Curved VA 4k 40” Monitor 3 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...