Im trying to figure out how exactly i can over clock my computer and im not too sure what settings that i need to put on my computer to get that done correctly! i have a amd x2 dual core 6000 processor, a msi k9n4 sli motherboard, 1000 watt power supply 350 gb hard drive. a tv tuner card, and other little things. i also have amp ddr 2 extreme memory 2 gigs. so can anyone try to tell me how i can get this done corrrectly, or is there a web site out there that would be able to help me?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2876 Active Users (732 Members and 2144 Guests)
- › [Maximum PC] Nvidia Responds to AMD's Allegations (Podcast) 9 seconds ago
- › How to: Change SATA Modes After Windows Installation 10 seconds ago
- › Still in Beta 16 seconds ago
- › [PCPER] Freesync FAQ released 21 seconds ago
- › [KitGuru] Production version of Pentium G3258 overclocked to 6.7GHz 30 seconds ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 58 seconds ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery 1 minute ago
- › New Folder? Introduce Yourself! 1 minute ago
- › Recommend a USB 3.0 flash drive 3 minutes ago
- › Distros, Schmistros! (Maybe I'm Just Grumpy Today) 3 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...