Im trying to figure out how exactly i can over clock my computer and im not too sure what settings that i need to put on my computer to get that done correctly! i have a amd x2 dual core 6000 processor, a msi k9n4 sli motherboard, 1000 watt power supply 350 gb hard drive. a tv tuner card, and other little things. i also have amp ddr 2 extreme memory 2 gigs. so can anyone try to tell me how i can get this done corrrectly, or is there a web site out there that would be able to help me?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2707 Active Users (461 Members and 2246 Guests)
- › no internet connection after upgrading to win 10 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 36 seconds ago
- › Plasticizer Problems / Discussion / Gallery 37 seconds ago
- › Another "What to buy" thread (Sandisk Vs Samsung) 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Keyboard of the Month: January '15 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 2 minutes ago
- › General Team Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [PCPer] NVIDIA Responds to GTX 970 3.5GB Memory Issue 4 minutes ago
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by DamselinDistres
- › Slingbox 500 Media Player w/ Remote by WilliamGayde
- › Sentey Optimus Series GS-6000 Black Computer Case by MiladEd
- › ASUS Graphics Cards R9280-DC2T-3GD5 by Depauville Kid
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water Cooler by GorbazTheDragon
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by BluePhantom1377
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend