I recently purchased my first netbook and jumped in to the new age of computing
Its a black MSI Wind U100, which I got for only $280
It's very useful for Web browsing, PowerPoint and Word (and StarCraft). The instability of my main rig gave me the perfect excuse to buy one of these.
It plays most 2004 and earlier games quite fine (excluding UT04). Though this isn't a gaming laptop by any means.
There's a lot this netbook can do that others can't... For example, you can actually overclock the Processor up to a little over 1.9GHz. Also, its fully compatible with OSX.
I can strongly suggest this netbook over others for its cheap price and packed features.
Thanks for reading
Currently, there are 2379 Active Users (433 Members and 1946 Guests)
- › August 2017 Foldathon: Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd - 1200 ET/1600 UTC 2 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core P3 Owner's Club 49 seconds ago
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 57 seconds ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › Projects of the Month for August 2017 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 2 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Aimo 3 minutes ago
- › Where can read about VGAs' power supply specefications? 4 minutes ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...