This Sat 06/12/2008: getting new full tower case and doing a fresh install with vista 64bit.
Will be posting pics on the day.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2975 Active Users (766 Members and 2209 Guests)
- › Poor performance with new 280X(s) 15 seconds ago
- › [Verge] Google may face Android antitrust investigation in Europe 49 seconds ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Still in Beta 55 seconds ago
- › Upcoming I7 5960x 8CORES desktop cpu coming!!!!! 1 minute ago
- › [KitGuru] Production version of Pentium G3258 overclocked to 6.7GHz 1 minute ago
- › I need your help, cpu dont boot 1 minute ago
- › 0x00000124 bsod. hasnt happened in a week though 1 minute ago
- › Some questions on home audio setup 2 minutes ago
- › Projects of the Month for July 2014 2 minutes ago
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...