im going to be moding my h5o this week after finding out something cool playing with my radiator and fan configuration. i have found that you do not need a push pull config only a pull fan to achieve the same temp results as a push pull config. ive also done some research on coolant transfers and will be using a high performance engine coolant to cool the loop. i will be using a 74% distilled water 25% engine coolant and 1% iodine cavicide mixture. i have used cavicide many times before as im also a licensed tattoo artist and tattoo as a hobby. i will be using a set of 1/4in id clear vinyl tubing and some heavy duty zip ties to start my mod untill i can order some pressure fittings to clamp the tubes like the kind used in oxy-acetylene torch hosing. i will also be mounting the radiator horizontally instead of vertically on the top of my haf 912 case were the 2 120mm fans would go. i have also done some math and figured out the proper mixture as to avoid the decomposition of my tubing due to the alcohol content of engine coolant. i will post up some pictures as i start my mod. scheduled start date will be monday 27/12/2010
i am very excited to start this mod.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2443 Active Users (424 Members and 2019 Guests)
- › Rig appraisal not for sale on ocn 2 seconds ago
- › Logitech MX518 problems 30 seconds ago
- › are these temps good for my loop? 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Extreme (X299) Official Owners 3 minutes ago
- › Three different fan controllers up in smoke powering 5 fans: Need... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 5 minutes ago
- › [HardOCP] The Navy Will Soon Use Xbox Controllers to Operate Its... 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] Samsung 2017 monitor lineup 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...