Yes, it's that time of year again when we figuratively turn the page and move on to something new and, hopefully, build something better.
Therefore, here are a few stated New Year's Resolutions for me:
1) Lose at least 20 lbs.
2) Get myself a bicycle.
3) Spend LESS on PC hardware.
4) Build myself a file server (this does NOT contradict #3, as this will involve mostly spare parts).
5) Be more patient with everybody.
6) Be more disciplined in how I live my life.
7) Be a better son, brother, uncle, boyfriend, friend, co-worker, and random stranger, to all relevant parties applicable.
8) To write more, and to write better.
9) To play guitar regularly again, and hopefully regain my songwriting instincts.
Quite a list, eh?
The real challenge of New Year's Resolutions is not in defining them, but in achieving them. I hope I can find it in me to meet these self-imposed challenges and wind up better at this time of the year in 2008.
What are your own New Year's Resolutions?
Thank you for reading! Please feel free to comment and discuss, as always.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1972 Active Users (352 Members and 1620 Guests)
- › Will this eGPU work with my MacBook Air (Late 2014)? 12 seconds ago
- › [Intel] 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21 3 minutes ago
- › [AMD] Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.8.1 released 4 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival & Sensei 310 Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS RT-AC1200G+ Mount Problem 7 minutes ago
- › August 2017 Foldathon: Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd - 1200 ET/1600 UTC 8 minutes ago
- › SETI@Home Wow Event Aug 15 - 29 8 minutes ago
- › Dell S2716DG 1440 144 Hz G-Sync Owners Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...