The past couple days I have been talking with a guy from Nvidia about this one situation I had occur. Around Saturday, I was playing Dragon Age Origins. I was only playing it for about 25 minutes and then I had to go eat real quick downstairs. So I pressed escape and it paused the game with the menu. I was only gone for about 5 minutes. When I came back upstairs, I noticed that my screen was COMPLETLEY unreadable. There was about 15 different shades of red and brown and I couldn't make out anything on the screen. I pressed escape to see if the game would play and it did. There was sound but the screen was a big giant blob of brown with red outlining blobs. It was terrible. So I quit the game and turned it off.
I proceeded to discuss this with Nvidia because I thought that they might know whats up. The guy I'm talking to right now is Arun S. He's a really nice guy and he actually seems to listen. So I would say Nvidia's customer support is really good. It took at least 10 hours for them to contact me. We are still discussing the problem and right now he told me to run this graphics stress test for 1 hour to see if anything happened. So far nothing but it's only been 15 minutes.
One of his earlier suggestions he wanted me to do was to save my system information so I did and sent it to him. I was actually reading it and I discovered how many errors my games have had.
I will attach my system info file below. If you go to "Software Environment" and then "Windows Error Reporting" on the left panel, you will see just how many errors I have occured.
If you can find out what is causing this, please, comment back telling me you know whats up or have any clue.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1543 Active Users (260 Members and 1283 Guests)
- › [Intel] Ice Lake to be the successor to 8th gen Intel Core processors 24 seconds ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 3 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 4 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 6 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Sabertooth Owners Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › 2 GIGABYTE 980Ti G1 Gaming OC Edition 7 minutes ago
- › GTX 1070 SC only using x8 PCI-E lanes instead of x16 8 minutes ago
- › Recommend 16 port SAS/SATA PCIe card for JBOD 8 minutes ago
- › Bequiet 800/900 vs Fractal Design R5 9 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...