Perhaps it's inevitable, but when I first joined OverClock.Net I simply didn't have certain expectations. I mean, I knew that I was sure to learn a heck of a lot from a community like this. I had hoped to eventually learn from experienced tweakers and OCers and apply these lessons to my rigs, and also hoped to someday learn well enough to give back to others.
What I never ever expected, though, was that I would meet quite a few genuinely great people here, people I'd be proud and happy to call "friend."
Perhaps it's sappy, but I'd be remiss if I didn't acknowledge here, in this space, a few of my OCN pals: iampoor, who I feel is like a younger brother to me; Mootsfox, a friend who shares quite a few of my own personal passions (including that for animals -- he taught me that I am actually a furry, but I never knew it); Syrillian, with whom I've never really had the pleasure to speak privately, but whose works and life philosophy I genuinely admire; SZayat, a prince of a man, with an amazing range of interests and a generosity of spirit that's simply amazing; AmericanNightmare, who is absolutely one of the funniest and most intelligent people I know from anywhere (and a fella with whom I seemed to have a contentious history in the beginning!); and thlnk3r, one of the most helpful people I know, and someone who I've had the pleasure of meeting outside of OCN.
Truthfully, these guys I've singled out are representative of the true spirit of OCN. They represent all that's good in the world, that is, a richness in knowledge and kindness and a willingness to help others in need. They are artists, craftsmen, all creative people who represent what custom PC building and tweaking are all about.
Thank you, my friends, for being my friends.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2275 Active Users (383 Members and 1892 Guests)
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 1 minute ago
- › Build new pc or upgrade current PC? 4 minutes ago
- › recomend psu for watercooling 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Case Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1900X 8 Core HEDT CPU Officially... 6 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] FrostyBoy 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 8 minutes ago
- › Ryzen CPU Help 8 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...