hey guys! since i'm a lot more recently active on the forums as of late and where my career is directing me, i figured I'd say hello once again and share a little BIO for funz sake.
So i'm a 25 year old dude from Minneapolis, born and raised near Rochester, MN (home of the mayo clinic.) Also lived in phoenix for a little over 3 years.
Had a 3 year stint down in phoenix to go to UTI universal technical institute, woo haa that was a flippin joke! They actually tried extorting me after i was student of the phase for 70% of my classes in 6 months. corporate shenanigans i tell you. help to put people in debt and they laugh all the way to the bank.
i had a friend who graduated with their job placement after dropping 30 large on the schooling, he was now making a whopping 12 an hour.
I pass my A+ cert and i get ultra lucky to be salaried at 40 for a small clothing company, the plus side of this is i don't have a lot to do, i always get paychecks, and on a lot of my free time i'm studying SQL and willl soon be trying to wrap my brain around HTML better and eventually learn ASP.net.
A daunting task for a lazy son of a gun like me, but all i have is time nowadays not being taken up by a monotonous labor intensive job.
I URGE ALL YOU out there who have crappy jobs or w/e get an A+ cert book and study the crap out of it for 2 months and you never know what can happen!
My resume was on craigslist for 2 hours before i got this offer, i know i'm VERY lucky in this scenario, but i never knew until i tried.
But yeah, if you've read this far congrats, i am just a darn rambler (putting off studying to write a blog is logical right?)
But i'm very happy to be part of this community. it seems like everytime i have a serious question everybody is always great about giving their input! I'm also really happy to have earned my measly 46 reps. i enjoy helping people out, i means heck, Hueristic sent me on a mad dash to find info on some case and cpu cooler, and i felt mighty accomplished when i answered his simple silly question HAHA
So yeah, a random blog ramble from the Marlaman.
my apologies to all who have read this :-D
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2241 Active Users (373 Members and 1868 Guests)
- › Waited for Vega... Then bought 1080ti 29 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 1 minute ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › 7800x vs 7820x for gaming 6 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Display question/buying/dust removing 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 9 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Apex (x299) Watch 10 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...