So, apparently my birthday is less than a month away. April 16th. Normally, I look forward to my birthday but this year for once the thought of my birthday closing in has not put a smile on my face. Hell I even always stay up watching as the clock hits 12:25 AM and grin to myself thinking "Holy :swearing: I'm another year older." Sure I'm up till 3am every night anyway but Its like a ritual. Yet even the thought of that is barely making me smile.
Whats wrong with me guys? I know some people say "Oh, your just feeling that your getting old, don't worry about it, it's normal.", but I know for a fact thats not whats up.
I'm always soooo pumped for my birthday, I'm a very uppity and happy person. I have never been depressed in my entire life. Stressed yes, depressed no. Anyway, back on topic. For some reason I see my birthday coming up soon, but I'm not even looking forward to it this year no matter how hard I try.
I always tell myself as well as others, "I'm going to be the coolest parent ever one day, and I don't mean trying to be cool for the kids and looking getting that "Man, I can't believe this is my dad" look that I so often give my goofball of a dad. I'm going to keep how I am now yet be mature at the same time and I know it'll be a fun life for my family and kids one day."
I've always kept the idea of not losing who I am as I get older, like a lot of adults tend to do. I can tend to be wildly immature, yet mature and serious at almost the same time.
My friends always tell me how I have such good qualities being able to stay as fun and entertaining as I am without losing that touch as I gain maturity.
I also hoped to keep that very same enthusiasm always, but as my birthday looms closer... it's just not there. I don't know what it is, I wish I did so I could turn it around. I don't want to lose who I am with my age. I'll fight to the death if I have to just to retain what I consider to be my normality without conforming to the worlds stereotype of a boring adult
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2186 Active Users (427 Members and 1759 Guests)
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 50 seconds ago
- › HOWTO: Dual Monitor downclocking fix for nvidia cards 1 minute ago
- › Thermalright True Spirit 140 Power 1 minute ago
- › [Sponsored] -------- "PARVUM TITANFALL" -------- 2 minutes ago
- › AMD MANTLE Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › PowerColor PCS+ R9 290? 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] TRiCLOPS (HAF-XB, RIVE BE, LIQUID!!!!) (BACK-2-WORK) 4 minutes ago
- › Speakers + receiver for a complete noob 4 minutes ago
- › EK Club 5 minutes ago
- › [RT] Toshiba Introduces New 4K Ultra HD Laptop 5 minutes ago
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › ZALMAN Z9 Black Computer Case by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337