So, apparently my birthday is less than a month away. April 16th. Normally, I look forward to my birthday but this year for once the thought of my birthday closing in has not put a smile on my face. Hell I even always stay up watching as the clock hits 12:25 AM and grin to myself thinking "Holy :swearing: I'm another year older." Sure I'm up till 3am every night anyway but Its like a ritual. Yet even the thought of that is barely making me smile.
Whats wrong with me guys? I know some people say "Oh, your just feeling that your getting old, don't worry about it, it's normal.", but I know for a fact thats not whats up.
I'm always soooo pumped for my birthday, I'm a very uppity and happy person. I have never been depressed in my entire life. Stressed yes, depressed no. Anyway, back on topic. For some reason I see my birthday coming up soon, but I'm not even looking forward to it this year no matter how hard I try.
I always tell myself as well as others, "I'm going to be the coolest parent ever one day, and I don't mean trying to be cool for the kids and looking getting that "Man, I can't believe this is my dad" look that I so often give my goofball of a dad. I'm going to keep how I am now yet be mature at the same time and I know it'll be a fun life for my family and kids one day."
I've always kept the idea of not losing who I am as I get older, like a lot of adults tend to do. I can tend to be wildly immature, yet mature and serious at almost the same time.
My friends always tell me how I have such good qualities being able to stay as fun and entertaining as I am without losing that touch as I gain maturity.
I also hoped to keep that very same enthusiasm always, but as my birthday looms closer... it's just not there. I don't know what it is, I wish I did so I could turn it around. I don't want to lose who I am with my age. I'll fight to the death if I have to just to retain what I consider to be my normality without conforming to the worlds stereotype of a boring adult
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2390 Active Users (570 Members and 1820 Guests)
- › Which Seasonic G Series 10 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 30 seconds ago
- › Nvidia Shadowplay Discussion Thread (Microphone recording feature... 44 seconds ago
- › The Starbound Thread. Information and Discussion. 46 seconds ago
- › The R9 290 -> 290X Unlock Thread 1 minute ago
- › [VR-Zone] 2 million Gmail, Facebook and Twitter passwords stolen by... 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Project Magis: The Caselabs S5 build I have to give away 1 minute ago
- › Anandtech Bench for 770 vs 7970 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Tutorial] How to Start Mining Litecoins 2 minutes ago
- › OCZ Technology 60 GB Vertex 3 Series SATA III 6.0 Gb-s 2.5-Inch... by Blue Dragon
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by himwhoscalledim
- › Corsair Carbide Series 200R Computer Case by himwhoscalledim
- › COOLER MASTER USA RR-T612-20PK-R1 TPC 612 HEAT SINK INTEL LGA... by damric
- › ASRock Micro ATX DDR2 1066 AM2.AM3 Motherboard (960GC-GS FX) by ViR-tUaL
- › Apevia X-Discovery Mid-T by Newbiegeek
- › COOLER MASTER Elite 310 RC-310-BKR2-GP Black with blue front panel... by Newbiegeek
- › COOLER MASTER Elite 361 RC-361-KKR350 Black Computer Case by Newbiegeek
- › Perixx PX-1100, Backlit Keyboard - Red/Blue/Purple Illuminated Keys... by Totally Dubbed
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by Switchblade1969
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Chat over LAN without cmd using LAN Messenger. by agentoo7
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp
- › fan control modding by Dalbaa
- › Why Bonaire is overrated and R7-260X is a... by AlphaC
- › Estimating Fan requirements (draft) by AlphaC
- › Rate My Build by mezzi2010
- › DRAFT : R9 290X compute & workstation by AlphaC
- › Moodle Setup by RUprosprng