Blogz on my OCNz? what-ever-shall-we-does?
might as well post to it.
I START WORK TODAY WOOHOO, after 2 months of looking for work, i finally got some with a landscaping company, pretty lowly, but its enough to pay for gas to get back and forth to classes.
Currently, there are 1901 Active Users (228 Members and 1673 Guests)
- › Asus PG258Q - 25" 240hz monitor anounced. 9 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 17 seconds ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › EVGA 1080ti SC2 fan not working and strange noise 1 minute ago
- › Paracord Mice Cable - made by CeeSA 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Rebuild/loop maintenance after 2 years (i7-5930K + gtx... 4 minutes ago
- › [TheGuardian] Nintendo Labo turns homemade models into interactive... 7 minutes ago
- › Newer but lower spec PC feels more responsive. 8 minutes ago
- › New PC makes room lights flicker, but not older one 8 minutes ago
- › Ryzen DRAM Calculator (overclocking DRAM ) 10 minutes ago
- › Viewsonic VX3209-2K 32" 2560x1440 IPS Monitor by Zero_
- › MSI GT80S SLI-274 by boostinsteve
- › Red Square 1337 v2 by vanir1337
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...