Have you been Motorized-Wheelchair Jousting? It's a great way to embarrass yourself and have fun!!!!
Two Swimming Noodles:
Two Motorized Wheelchairs:
And Two Viking Helmets (Because it makes it even more ridiculous):
Basically, you get into your wheelchair wearing the helmet and holding the noodle, with your friend across from you about 100 feet. A supermarket is the best place for this as they have all the ingredients and there is no need to buy them, plus long halls of food make for excellent jousting arenas. Then proceed with the joust as normal: Speed up to 7 whole miles per hour with noodle extended and try to knock your companion off his/her wheelchair.
Make sure people watch you.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1957 Active Users (256 Members and 1701 Guests)
- › Need help setting up bookshelf speakers and amp 37 seconds ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Various] [Updated] New processors are now blocked from receiving... 5 minutes ago
- › AMD GPU Drivers: The Real Truth. 5 minutes ago
- › Zotac 980 Ti AMP Extreme 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 15 minutes ago
- › [THW] Thermal Paste Round-up: 85 Products Tested 16 minutes ago
- › Best way to remove rubber coating from mouse? 18 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...