First blog post:
More like a journal, i'm posting here my disapointment in passing the 3.6GHz barrier with my athlon II x2 250...Last night i succesfully set it to run at 3.71GHz, 265*14, by decreasing the multiplier to 14 and injecting voltage into the chip, to a total of 1.54V. After the 250FSB, the BIOS POST refuse to show the correct frequency of the CPU, that passes to be 56MHz, LOL.
today the freaking thing kept showing me lovelly BSODs, so i took it back to 240*14 @ 1.49V. This really annoys me...as i am sure that it is not the ram causing the failure. I begin to lose my temper on this one i think i'll just keep it as it is for now and maybe a few days/weeks from now i'll stress the little athlon again until it shows me where is its weakness
Currently, there are 2332 Active Users (376 Members and 1956 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 28 seconds ago
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 44 seconds ago
- › [TR] Boffins discover tightest black hole binary system – and it's... 1 minute ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Announces 2nd Gen Ryzen & Vega Coming Next Year On 12nm 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Threadripper, Corsair Air 740 - (Unnamed) 2 minutes ago
- › Bykski Watercooling - Blocks from China 3 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 3 minutes ago
- › New build advise 3 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 4 minutes ago
- › [EKWD] EK introduces EK-CryoFuel coolants 4 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...