as much as I can try, this never works out the way I like it anymore... this last time seemed like a total joke.. no, really, a joke played on me for humor of some sort... a person whom many years ago I called a friend (I first thought this was a joke because this person who intro'd me is rather evil, and finds humor in rather retarded things) introduced me to this girl I knew back from highschool, I always thought she was really cute and wanted to get to know her but that never really happened. Well what I think is 4 years later, some dumb strike of luck, I get her number and we hang out a few times and all of a sudden its like I have a massive crush on her and my head is spinnin all over again...great, just what I need I think to myself, more to worry about! but for some reason I persue this as if I can get something out of it... like, oh god forbid, a good relationship with a great woman? ha, yeah, theres the optimisim shooting myself in the foot. well now 2 weeks has gone by and now I have no idea why I tried so hard. the only thing I found was her in the arms of another person.
since leaving for tucson last year, life seriously went down the ****hole for me.. the dorm room was depressing as hell as almost every night I either went out at night to get stoned off my ass, drunk, or stayed behind my computer playing video games till it was time for class the next ****ing day... god that made my life so depressing, I am honestly not surprized one bit that I failed my chemistry class... I had no interest in doing anything, if anything, I had thought about jumping out the window a few times because life was so bad.. tryin to get rid of those days makes me a happier person but damn did being away from my friend really suck, being back here, alot of them have been disconnected as we haven't talked all as much as I like...
hopefully tomorrow I wake up in a better mood, leaving behind the thoughts of this weekend as they have no use to me but to make sure they don't come again.
Hopefully some day I will find what I am looking for...
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2269 Active Users (460 Members and 1809 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 20 seconds ago
- › [Reddit] RX 480 fails PCI-E specification 1 minute ago
- › [StreetInsider] AMD Announces Acquisition of HiAlgo 2 minutes ago
- › Overclock.net Podcast: LIVE Every Thursday @ 9 PM EST! 2 minutes ago
- › 980Ti Waterforce or 1070 G1? 3 minutes ago
- › Playing with my Seiki se39uy04. Got it to do 1440p at 60hz. ... 3 minutes ago
- › Build Log - [Millennium] - Mercury S8S 4 minutes ago
- › [PCPER] ROG ASUS RAMPAGE V Edition 10 4 minutes ago
- › Really good fps players and cheating 5 minutes ago
- › Let's Compile all 3360/3366 and their release dates for everyone 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by ThatOneReviewer
- › ViewSonic VX2757-MHD 27-inch 1080p Gaming Monitor with 2ms, VGA,... by bluedevil
- › PNY CS2211 by Jedson3614
- › Ubuntu MATE 16.04 by DownshiftArtist
- › Netgear Nighthawk x4 AC2200 by Jedson3614
- › PNY Anarchy X 16GB 2800MHz by Jedson3614
- › Asus X99-A II by ondoy
- › Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome) by Plastic Noise
- › Creative Sound Blaster X H5 by Jedson3614
- › PNY GTX 960 XLR8 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...