as much as I can try, this never works out the way I like it anymore... this last time seemed like a total joke.. no, really, a joke played on me for humor of some sort... a person whom many years ago I called a friend (I first thought this was a joke because this person who intro'd me is rather evil, and finds humor in rather retarded things) introduced me to this girl I knew back from highschool, I always thought she was really cute and wanted to get to know her but that never really happened. Well what I think is 4 years later, some dumb strike of luck, I get her number and we hang out a few times and all of a sudden its like I have a massive crush on her and my head is spinnin all over again...great, just what I need I think to myself, more to worry about! but for some reason I persue this as if I can get something out of it... like, oh god forbid, a good relationship with a great woman? ha, yeah, theres the optimisim shooting myself in the foot. well now 2 weeks has gone by and now I have no idea why I tried so hard. the only thing I found was her in the arms of another person.
since leaving for tucson last year, life seriously went down the ****hole for me.. the dorm room was depressing as hell as almost every night I either went out at night to get stoned off my ass, drunk, or stayed behind my computer playing video games till it was time for class the next ****ing day... god that made my life so depressing, I am honestly not surprized one bit that I failed my chemistry class... I had no interest in doing anything, if anything, I had thought about jumping out the window a few times because life was so bad.. tryin to get rid of those days makes me a happier person but damn did being away from my friend really suck, being back here, alot of them have been disconnected as we haven't talked all as much as I like...
hopefully tomorrow I wake up in a better mood, leaving behind the thoughts of this weekend as they have no use to me but to make sure they don't come again.
Hopefully some day I will find what I am looking for...
Currently, there are 2178 Active Users (359 Members and 1819 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 1 second ago
- › On a single player PC game binge. Recommend me some titles. 26 seconds ago
- › [TweakTown] GeForce GTX 1080 Ti spotted with 10GB of RAM 28 seconds ago
- › GTX1060 Extreme Mod Log - Come watch me bench the blue smoke out of... 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Parvum NZM1.0 2 minutes ago
- › GTX 480, 9800GTX+, 9800GT 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › real temp one core hotter 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS RoG Swift PG348Q Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser PC350SE vs. HyperX Cloud II 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Rajintek 240 AIO by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Pure Rock by Dan-H
- › Thermaltake Poseidon Z RGB keyboard by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...