as much as I can try, this never works out the way I like it anymore... this last time seemed like a total joke.. no, really, a joke played on me for humor of some sort... a person whom many years ago I called a friend (I first thought this was a joke because this person who intro'd me is rather evil, and finds humor in rather retarded things) introduced me to this girl I knew back from highschool, I always thought she was really cute and wanted to get to know her but that never really happened. Well what I think is 4 years later, some dumb strike of luck, I get her number and we hang out a few times and all of a sudden its like I have a massive crush on her and my head is spinnin all over again...great, just what I need I think to myself, more to worry about! but for some reason I persue this as if I can get something out of it... like, oh god forbid, a good relationship with a great woman? ha, yeah, theres the optimisim shooting myself in the foot. well now 2 weeks has gone by and now I have no idea why I tried so hard. the only thing I found was her in the arms of another person.
since leaving for tucson last year, life seriously went down the ****hole for me.. the dorm room was depressing as hell as almost every night I either went out at night to get stoned off my ass, drunk, or stayed behind my computer playing video games till it was time for class the next ****ing day... god that made my life so depressing, I am honestly not surprized one bit that I failed my chemistry class... I had no interest in doing anything, if anything, I had thought about jumping out the window a few times because life was so bad.. tryin to get rid of those days makes me a happier person but damn did being away from my friend really suck, being back here, alot of them have been disconnected as we haven't talked all as much as I like...
hopefully tomorrow I wake up in a better mood, leaving behind the thoughts of this weekend as they have no use to me but to make sure they don't come again.
Hopefully some day I will find what I am looking for...
Currently, there are 2904 Active Users (528 Members and 2376 Guests)
- › Build Log - [Millennium] - Mercury S8S 8 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core X Case Owners Club: X1, X2, X9, X9 Snow Ed. 1 minute ago
- › [Steam] Introducing Steam Audio 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Forum Folding War 2017] Team BOINC 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS MG279Q green and white stripes !! 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 5 minutes ago
- › My PC got fried, I think 5 minutes ago
- › NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104-100NAS) by Terrere
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › NZXT S340 Mid Tower Cases CA-S340W-B1 Glossy Black by AyyMD
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...