OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at firstname.lastname@example.org at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3703 Active Users (835 Members and 2868 Guests)
- › [AT] Gigabyte x99 Champion Review 17 seconds ago
- › ==G.SKILL DDR4 Owners Club == 22 seconds ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Node 304 Owners Club 33 seconds ago
- › [PCPer] NVIDIA Responds to GTX 970 3.5GB Memory Issue 40 seconds ago
- › 4x Sapphire R9 290 reference unlocked to R9 290X with Koolance... 48 seconds ago
- › Small form factor atx case? 1 minute ago
- › ArcheAge 1 minute ago
- › How To: Flash 6950 to 6970 Guide 1 minute ago
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Far Cry 4 Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by DamselinDistres
- › Slingbox 500 Media Player w/ Remote by WilliamGayde
- › Sentey Optimus Series GS-6000 Black Computer Case by MiladEd
- › ASUS Graphics Cards R9280-DC2T-3GD5 by Depauville Kid
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water Cooler by GorbazTheDragon
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend