OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2317 Active Users (417 Members and 1900 Guests)
- › BUILD LOG: J.A.C. 1 minute ago
- › [PC PER] CES 2015: ASUS MG279Q WQHD Gaming Monitor with 120Hz IPS... 1 minute ago
- › [GDC 15] NVIDIA announces TITAN X 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 3 minutes ago
- › [BI]Microsoft admits 'we've lost our way' on PC games 4 minutes ago
- › Got new 4790k and Z97X Gaming 5 MOBO. With some OC results. 4 minutes ago
- › [KitGuru] AMD to introduce its Radeon R9 300-series lineup at Computex 4 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] CASELABS SMA8 Gunmetal/White Two Tone(2011-V3 Socket)... 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q Owner's club 7 minutes ago
- › Decent tv around 600$? 7 minutes ago
- › DriveClub (PlayStation 4) by iARDAs
- › Tomb Raider Definitive Ed Ps4 by iARDAs
- › ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by mllkn6
- › Razer Inc. Blade 2014 128GB by ledzepp3
- › Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive... by Nfsdude0125
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by Stream12
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by tabascosauz
- › Philips 40" BDM4065UC 4K Monitor by sam66er
- › COOLER MASTER V700 RS700-AFBAG1-US 700W Power Supply by DVIELIS
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by levalencia
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel