OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2054 Active Users (427 Members and 1627 Guests)
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Amd has no love 33 seconds ago
- › What thermal paste to buy with a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO? 3 minutes ago
- › [CNET] Mini phone attaches to the phone you already have 5 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] MIONIX OWNERS CLUB 5 minutes ago
- › Low Firestrike score w/ a 3770k 5 minutes ago
- › Razer Leviathan 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 6 minutes ago
- › Mayhems users club 7 minutes ago
- › CM Spawn or Xornet; what are the differences? 7 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine