OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3347 Active Users (676 Members and 2671 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 2 seconds ago
- › [Official] The AMD Radeon 7800 Owners Club 12 seconds ago
- › My 980GTX needs more voltage... 21 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 35 seconds ago
- › [Official] Far Cry 4 Information & Discussion Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Far Cry 4 - rare artifacting . Game or card issue? 45 seconds ago
- › Swiftech h410x? 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] - Little Mac - 4.2L Gaming HTPC 1 minute ago
- › Appraisal: Reference 290 - MSI, XFX, Sapphire 1 minute ago
- › Which GTX 970/980's are voltage locked? 1 minute ago
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by MunchenOC
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine