OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2104 Active Users (397 Members and 1707 Guests)
- › [Rockstar] Grand Theft Auto V PC at 60 Frames-Per-Second: Official... 20 seconds ago
- › Shin-Etsu X23-7783D 52 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Asus Maximus VI Hero Owners and Overclocking Club 1 minute ago
- › debunking the framerate theory (fps) 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 2 minutes ago
- › Best upgrade from a Core 2 Duo? 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 4 minutes ago
- › Mouse same size as G9? 4 minutes ago
- › [techland] Dying Light CPU Optimization Patch on its way! 5 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 750Ti / 750 (Maxwell) Owner's club 5 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel