OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3074 Active Users (706 Members and 2368 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GPU Mod Club - AKA "The Mod" 10 seconds ago
- › Is my athlon 2 x4 640 my bottleneck? 18 seconds ago
- › Discharge problem 38 seconds ago
- › [Kotaku] YouTube Finally Supports 60FPS, And It Looks Awesome 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Post your "rate my cables" here 1 minute ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Will Be Launching 8GB Variants of the Radeon R9 290X... 2 minutes ago
- › Unraid and Brocade 1020 questions 2 minutes ago
- › Aggressive Loop cleaner? 2 minutes ago
- › dual psu questions 2 minutes ago
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech PRO-PK3-5G Nano Aluminum High-Grade Thermal Compound in... by JoeDirt
- › Phobya Vintage Matte Black Quick Disconnect Compression Fitting by Grey Beard
- › Cooler Master Nepton 280L - Water Cooling System with Dual JetFlo... by MalcolmM
- › Logitech G27 Racing Wheel by XanderTheGoober
- › ASUS Maximus V EXTREME Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by Nfsdude0125
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine