OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2506 Active Users (620 Members and 1886 Guests)
- › High End: Mint EVGA GTX 780ti KINGPIN (x2) 36 seconds ago
- › Computer Freezing Problems(every half second - 2 seconds) 2 minutes ago
- › cooler backplate blocked 2 minutes ago
- › Catzilla Top 30 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cheap & Quiet fan for 4670k 3 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 4 minutes ago
- › [polygon] The Last of Us Remastered Will Have Day-One Patch for... 4 minutes ago
- › [wccf] Crucial DDR4 Memory Kits Available For Pre-order 4 minutes ago
- › LF mini-ITX case. Need some reccomendation. 4 minutes ago
- › re-doing loop...questions need answered 5 minutes ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...