OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at email@example.com at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2320 Active Users (468 Members and 1852 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 32 seconds ago
- › Intel removes ads from Gamasutra in wake of GamerGate 34 seconds ago
- › The PPD Police 50 seconds ago
- › [goexplore] worlds first 3d printed car 1 minute ago
- › NCASE M1 prototype, a Mini-ITX Case 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Information and Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Program for windows to log what connects and disconnects? 1 minute ago
- › Mionix Avior 7000 has swamp cursor 2 minutes ago
- › 22 Team Competition & 2 Team Coremageddon Folders Needed! 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro LED Red 200mm Case Fan by Pahani
- › BitFenix Spectre LED Blue 200mm Case Fan by Pahani
- › Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse with 250 Hour Battery Life by mrvirtualboy
- › ASRock G41C-GS Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by rstew
- › Swiftech MCP50X Pump by geggeg
- › DOOGEE PIXELS DG350 MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 4GB ROM... by LukePilot152
- › PlayStation 4 by Thready
- › Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - 256GB / Intel i5 by BigMack70
- › ASUS A88XM-PLUS/CSM Micro ATX AMD Motherboard by jumpy2219
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Jixr
- › Custom Desk Buil Log
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...