OVERCLOCK.NET’S INTEL PANEL PROGRAM TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
The Program is an invitation-only program administered by Overclock.net and designed to provide select trusted and active Overclock.net community members with an opportunity to participate on a panel and share their valued opinions about those questions with the members of our community. For a fuller explanation of the Program, please see this FAQ.
Response Requirements. While there is no requirement that your reviews be positive – we want your honest feedback, whatever that might be – we do require that your comments and reviews comply with the following posting guidelines:
•Responses should be well written and timely.
•Responses may not include profanity or language that is obscene or distasteful, or promotes any illegal or immoral conduct.
• Responses may not include sentiments by or on behalf of a person or company with a financial interest in a product or a directly competing product. If you or a member of your immediate family has a financial interest in a product or a direct competitor you should refrain from reviewing that product.
•Responses should not include extensive use of other people’s content or personal information, such as excessive quotes, names or contact information.
License. By participating in the Program you grant both Overclock.net and Intel a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display all or any portion of such response throughout the world in any media. You also grant Overclock.net and such Vendor the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such response, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content included in your response; that use of such content does not violate this policy and that you will indemnify Overclock.net and Vendor for all claims resulting from content that you supply.
Communication; Changes to the Program. By electing to participate in the Program you are giving your consent for Overclock.net to contact you via email regarding the Program and your participation therein. You may terminate your participation in the Program at any time by emailing Overclock.net at firstname.lastname@example.org at time upon notice to you.
By participating in the program, you hereby acknowledge your acceptance of these Program Terms of Participation and agree to abide by them at all times during your participation in the Program.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3352 Active Users (780 Members and 2572 Guests)
- › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread 18 seconds ago
- › * TRUE Spirit 140 BW Rev. A; shorter & offset for better PCIe &... 28 seconds ago
- › Witcher 3 codes x 2! 28 seconds ago
- › [VC] AMD Fiji 'Hot-Chips' presentation in late August 48 seconds ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 55 seconds ago
- › [Ars] Verizon warns FiOS user over “excessive” use of unlimited data 1 minute ago
- › NVidia Maxwell/Kepler BIOS editing thread. GTX 2XX to 9XX now... 1 minute ago
- › Read speeds dropping dramatically on older files; benchmarks needed... 1 minute ago
- › Is my old i5- 2500K worth updating? 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] **White Metropolis** A Modular CaseLabs S5+Ped Build 1 minute ago
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by Elektro
- › AMD A4-6300 3.7GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) Socket FM2 Dual-Core Desktop... by Elektro
- › MSI Graphics Card R9 290X LIGHTNING by numbrs
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Tohru Rokuno
- › Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-75E250B/AM) by sam66er
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by numbrs
- › ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer ATX AMD Motherboard by rebaygsda
- › Intel Core i7-5960X Processor by superericla
- › Intel Core i7-5930K Processor by Kylar182
- › BIOSTAR H81MHV3 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Elektro
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech