Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Currently, there are 2139 Active Users (391 Members and 1748 Guests)
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Team Competition Sign Up Sheet 12 seconds ago
- › Received defective Zowie FK 2014...Other options? 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a gaming laptop for CS:GO 1 minute ago
- › to be x99 or not x99? That is the question 2 minutes ago
- › Trouble with monitor finding DVI signal 2 minutes ago
- › [wccf] ASUS X99-E WS Workstation Motherboard Unveiled 3 minutes ago
- › [WC] Valve Sued Over Misleading Refund Policy 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] Intel Haswell-E (5960X, 5930K, 5820K) reviews 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 280X / 280 & 270X / 270 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...