Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2608 Active Users (450 Members and 2158 Guests)
- › Would appreciate help in finding / editing the voltage offset in... 3 seconds ago
- › Unlocked sapphire rx 460 2gb dual fan with Samsung memory 29 seconds ago
- › [WTB] x79 mobo 40 seconds ago
- › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 2 minutes ago
- › Will the G Pro work for palm grip if I have 18x9cm hands? 3 minutes ago
- › Switching from DDC to D5 3 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 4 minutes ago
- › Any help with overclocking a fx8320 on asus sabertooth fx990 r.2 5 minutes ago
- › LIVA UHD Intel Latest 2.4Ghz Apollo Lake Dual LAN WIFI BT Palm... by Duality92
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP Edition 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit PCIe 3.0... by bluedevil
- › PHANTEKS PH-TC14PE_RD 5 x ?8mm Dual Heat-Pipes, Dual 140mm Premium... by dirtyred
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 by Chaosrender
- › Pixxo ML-G235U Black Wired Laser Mouse by nickCrowe
- › ARCTIC Freezer i32 - CPU Cooler with 120 mm PWM Fan for Intel with... by XaRGR
- › Logitech G9x Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by ramonamiller
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by Hefny
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by ThaWatcher
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency