Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email email@example.com with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2326 Active Users (469 Members and 1857 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 7 seconds ago
- › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] 1 minute ago
- › Cant delete 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Rise Of The Tomb Raider Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - Zoson's H2O and AIR... 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Pizza Under the Sea - SuperNAS -... 3 minutes ago
- › [Hexus] Review: Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Nitro 3 minutes ago
- › Hawaii Bios Editing ( 290 / 290X / 295X2 / 390 / 390X ) 4 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] Eclipse 4 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix