Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email email@example.com with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3075 Active Users (613 Members and 2462 Guests)
- › Windows 7: Who is not making the move to Microsoft Windows 10 21 seconds ago
- › Crossover 44K UHD LED 40 Inch Monitor? 27 seconds ago
- › Can my system get any cooler? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / X2 FIJI Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › F@H Control requires manual client starting? 2 minutes ago
- › [build log] Old Copper - a nova x2m htpc build 2 minutes ago
- › Post your "ghetto rigging" shenanigans 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 2 minutes ago
- › EK Club 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6 Official Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alienware 15 ANW15-5350SLV 15.6" i7-4710HQ 16GB 128GB SSD +... by bluehawaiiASTR
- › PlayStation 4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller by sbcontt
- › Hayate Otsu Soft L Japan Violet | Samurai Gaming Mouse Pad (Made in... by Arizonian
- › SteelSeries Apex M800 Customizable Mechanical Gaming Keyboard by WilliamGayde
- › HIEN SOFT L Japan black | SAMURAI gaming mouse pad (Made in Japan) by Arizonian
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by thesuperegoist
- › Intel Core i3-4370 3.8GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor by NuclearPeace
- › CaseLabs Magnum SMA8 by TheCautiousOne
- › SteelSeries Rival FPS Optimized Optical Gaming Mouse by marcatomdrummer
- › Club 3D R9 285 RoyalQueen by Duality92
- › BenQ FP241W not working with certain games.
- › New User -Opinions/Information Needed
- › Grand Theft Auto V build 393.2 - Performance...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off