Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Currently, there are 2715 Active Users (687 Members and 2028 Guests)
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 31 seconds ago
- › Looking for a couple watercooling items 54 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 1 minute ago
- › Need install/driver DVD for an Asus Rampage lll Extreme 1 minute ago
- › [TE] Battlefield: Hardline Delayed Until 2015. 1 minute ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Xtreme Gamer to Home Receiver 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [wccf] Nvidia Maxwell GTX 880 and GTX 870 Release Date Confirmed –... 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Chassis with Window Cases PH-ES614P by DaveLT
- › EVGA 120-G2-1300-XR SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W ATX 80+G Power Supply by jameyscott
- › Thinkpad X230, 12.5" Ultraportable by Chipp
- › Moto X - 16GB, White by Chipp
- › ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro by WilliamGayde
- › BitFenix Neos BFC-NEO-100-WWXKB-RP ATX Mid Tower Case by dman811
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by HeadlessKnight
- › ASUS M5A99X Evo - AM3+ - 990X - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX DDR3... by LGxStarburst
- › ASUS M5A97 Evo - AM3+ - 970 - SATA 6Gbps and USB 3.0 - ATX AMD ATX... by LGxStarburst
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › Can not connect my LG Volt cell phone to my...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...