Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Currently, there are 2162 Active Users (334 Members and 1828 Guests)
- › [EuroGamer] Nintendo NX is a portable console with detachable... 13 seconds ago
- › [AdoredTV] Pascal vs Maxwell at same clockspeeds, same FLOPS (1080... 1 minute ago
- › Switching to Intel soon. Thoughts on 5820k 1 minute ago
- › [WCCF] Nvidia's Volta could launch as early as 2H 2017 ON 16nm node 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Witcher 3 Information & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / Pro DUO FIJI Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Private Message Editing options after sent message? 4 minutes ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 5 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 5 minutes ago
- › Good Benchmarks, a typ. maxed out AMD platform rig. 5 minutes ago
- › Ihome IH-M145ZB 2.4 GHz Wireless Laser Mouse by gjperks
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...