Need a little more out of your account here at Overclock.net?
Now you can upgrade to the "Overclocked" package and receive the following:
Overclocked.net Email Address
- Webmail URL: mail.overclocked.net
- Gmail interface
- POP3 Email Access
Custom Member Title
- You will have the ability to change your title to anything (within the forum rules)
Ability to Remove Advertisements
- You will gain an option in your forum settings to turn off all standard banner and box advertisements
1 Month = $5.00
3 Months = $12.00
6 Months = $20.00
1 Year = $35.00
Complementary "Ongoing" Access = Free to anyone with 250 rep and have been at Overclock.net for 1 year.
Why does it cost money?
These additional services require additional resources to maintain them. These resources are measured in both time and money.
How to Order
- Please sign up via the Paid Subscriptions page
- Please email email@example.com with your Overclock.net username and your desired email handle to ensure an Admin or GM can get you setup promptly
Overclock.net reserves the right to cancel this service for anyone at anytime - if found they are misusing the service. Refunds will not be given.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2298 Active Users (272 Members and 2026 Guests)
- › [WCCFTECH] Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti Launching In January With 10.8... 20 seconds ago
- › Three 775 combos (ATX, mATX and ITX) 30 seconds ago
- › [G3D] MSI Afterburner 4.3.0 Final 1 minute ago
- › Roccat Kone Pure Military 1 minute ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GPU memory without cooling 3 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One Unveiled by Scream 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 10 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Videos of your Games thread! 15 minutes ago
- › RockIt Delidder by Duality92
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...