Well, as you guys know, there has been a sanitary emergency in Mexico, since last Thursday. Why? because of a new variant of the influenza virus, known as H1N1, which has "gone" out of control in my country.
Today, schools have been, and will be closed
until may 6th, or later. The WHO has increased the alarm level to 4, which means that it can become a pandemic spread.
What confuses me is: If many scientists are saying that this disease CAN be cured if it's detected on time... why is the media still spreading the panic among the population? i understand that in some of these cases, it's necessary to take extra precautions but, seriously; I went today to wal-mart, and there were about 60 persons making a line on the "pharmacy" section, amd a lot of people buying emergency supplies. Why is people not well informed? are we really that ignorant?
Why the mexican authorities don't take the necesary prudence to treat this problem without making a general panic?
It also confuses me, the fact that, there have been more deaths because of, alcohol, drugs, smoking, AIDS, and other worse diseases, and nobody cares!! seriously, what's wrong with the people i the government?? they should act that way all time then, because there are about 38 millions pf persons infected with HIV/AIDS and nobody does anything!!! why they don't work harder to find a cure for that too? I seriously think this is BIAS, and that there's a lot of hipocresy out there. It sucks, you can't trust anyone these days.
Anyway, until the outbreak passes, I shallremain at my house playing Crysis and, by now, enjoying my ham sandwich (yes, there's no problem to eat pork meat )
post your opinions
Currently, there are 2379 Active Users (433 Members and 1946 Guests)
- › August 2017 Foldathon: Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd - 1200 ET/1600 UTC 2 seconds ago
- › Thermaltake Core P3 Owner's Club 49 seconds ago
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 57 seconds ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › Projects of the Month for August 2017 1 minute ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 2 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Aimo 3 minutes ago
- › Where can read about VGAs' power supply specefications? 4 minutes ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...