So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 3067 Active Users (711 Members and 2356 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 5 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] A Curious Construct 11 seconds ago
- › Official Acer [XB270HU] 27" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync IPS ULMB Monitor Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Best MOBA/RTS Mouse and Pad 37 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 48 seconds ago
- › GTX 780 Ti to Titan X upgrade: 1440p benchmarks and first impression 1 minute ago
- › Finalmouse 2015 2 minutes ago
- › [VC] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti to be released ‘after summer’ 4 minutes ago
- › [FUD] AMD Fiji has two GPUs 5 minutes ago
- › DigitalStorm laptops 5 minutes ago
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › NETGEAR Powerline 500 1-Port Essentials Edition Starter Kit (XAVB5221) by wes1099
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel