So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 3364 Active Users (782 Members and 2582 Guests)
- › The R9 290 -> 290X Unlock Thread 24 seconds ago
- › [GamerHeadlines] Destiny: Bungie left future DLC on-disc due to... 37 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North America) 1 minute ago
- › Nvidia Sheild Tablet Should I get it? 1 minute ago
- › Overclocking 3570k 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › New build - Psycog 1 minute ago
- › FX 8 core, R9 290 and 144hz? 2 minutes ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 2 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech PRO-PK3-5G Nano Aluminum High-Grade Thermal Compound in... by JoeDirt
- › Phobya Vintage Matte Black Quick Disconnect Compression Fitting by Grey Beard
- › Cooler Master Nepton 280L - Water Cooling System with Dual JetFlo... by MalcolmM
- › Logitech G27 Racing Wheel by XanderTheGoober
- › ASUS Maximus V EXTREME Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by Nfsdude0125
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine