So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 2477 Active Users (636 Members and 1841 Guests)
- › [EG] Sony Rejected EA Access For PS4 Because It's Not Worth The Money. 4 seconds ago
- › Sapphire RMA buyer beware 35 seconds ago
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Full Review, Discussion & Comparison to... 40 seconds ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 1 minute ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 2 minutes ago
- › Would my video card interfere with my WiFi adapter? 3 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Verge]Did Verizon accidentally admit it's slowing down Netflix... 3 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte Z97X Discussion, Help, and Owners Club(SOC and Gaming... 4 minutes ago
- › OCN Dave's Air Cooling Guide - Updated 5 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...