So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 3661 Active Users (625 Members and 3036 Guests)
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 56 seconds ago
- › Which would you choose 1 minute ago
- › Still in Beta 2 minutes ago
- › The NZXT H-Series Club (H630, H440, H230) 2 minutes ago
- › Various Items for Gaming/Replacement 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Crew Beta Key 3 minutes ago
- › [Hardware Info] LG 34UM95: 21:9 UltraWide QHD 34-inch monitor 3 minutes ago
- › thermaltake 1200w toughpower grand psu good? 4 minutes ago
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by ganzosrevenge
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by Bavarianbeast
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by rtprimo
- › Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone by jameyscott
- › BitFenix Comrade BFC-COM-100-WWXS1-RP Computer Case by melek-taus
- › Asus Rampage III Extreme Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ 3-Way SLI &... by XtachiX
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...