So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2688 Active Users (542 Members and 2146 Guests)
- › New Sound Blaster Z card - sound muffled, sub not firing, overall... 45 seconds ago
- › GTX 1080 Coil whine? 49 seconds ago
- › [DSoG] id Software Tech Interview: DX12, Vulkan, Mega-Textures,... 56 seconds ago
- › Improve CRYOGENIC thermal cooling performance 1 minute ago
- › Anyone else find it hard to use a keyboard and mouse for some games? 1 minute ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 2 minutes ago
- › rival cable drag 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Skylake, Haswell-E & Broadwell-E 24/7 DDR4 Memory... 4 minutes ago
- › Swapping microswitches for "dummies" 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung 950 PRO Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Enermax Liqmax II 240 by Jedson3614
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...