So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 3399 Active Users (705 Members and 2694 Guests)
- › Recommendations for a router around $100? 31 seconds ago
- › November 2014 Foldathon (17th-19th) 36 seconds ago
- › [Freebies] X79 Sabertooth, 3930K, 3x GTX 680s w/ waterblocks, 64GB... 58 seconds ago
- › [Dell] Alienware releases their Alpha mini gaming system! 1 minute ago
- › The downside of using a Phase change and/or extreme cooling 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [AMD-youtube] AMD's next gen APU (Carrizo) with John Byrne 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] Dragon Age Inquisition 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Terrorbyte V2 2 minutes ago
- › Noppoo "Lolita" Red Backlight Edition w/ Noppoo's... by DatLoudTyper
- › ROCCAT Kone Pure Core Performance 8200DPI Pro-Aim R3 Laser Sensor... by HengHoot
- › Ducky Zero Shine Zone DK2108SZ by HengHoot
- › Evercool SB-F1 Case Cooling Fan by Gareth Ward
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear... by hollowtek
- › Fractal Design FD-CA-ARC-XL-BL-W Computer Case by WilliamGayde
- › Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity System 360mm Radiator by sunyata
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by sunyata
- › Bitspower 1/2" ID x 3/4" OD G1/4'' Compression... by sunyata
- › Watercool Heatkiller MO-RA3 360 Core by sunyata
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...