So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2505 Active Users (533 Members and 1972 Guests)
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 29 seconds ago
- › H100i GTX disapointing performance 1 minute ago
- › Household substances that can be used as biocide in filtered water? 2 minutes ago
- › [EuroGamer] Uncharted 4 gameplay revealed in 15-minute video 2 minutes ago
- › MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Creative Sound Blaster Z, Zx & ZxR Series Club 2 minutes ago
- › NEED ADVICE FOR BUYING 8GB RAM 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] Nvidia GTX 980Ti reviews 5 minutes ago
- › Which 980Ti version is best? 6 minutes ago
- › The Overclock.net Guide To Modifying TESV: Skyrim 7 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv iTX Case, No Window PH-ES215PC_BK Black by Dimensive
- › Swiftech Helix 120mm x 25mm Z-Bearing Fan - 1800 RPM (HELIX-120-BW) by 1Quickchic
- › Supermicro S5 Gaming chassis by Hukkel
- › Phobya Phobya DC12-220 12Volt Pump by PinzaC55
- › GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 ATX Intel Motherboard by mxfreek09
- › Fractal Design Core 1000 by mxfreek09
- › GIGABYTE Radeon R9 270X Video Card by mxfreek09
- › Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Dual-Core Processor, 2.66 GHZ, 4M L2 Cache,... by modernsonicfan
- › Asus ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge [2-WAY] tune-up parts for... by Wihglah
- › BitFenix Aegis by MisterNoisy
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...