So, my Latin Final is in aprox. 18 days.
We actually get the final itself today, all in order with no tricks or strings attached.
I saw something like this comming but not as extreme. And extreme is not an exaggerated word.
For my Latin final, we have to memorize in order with correct spelling over 10,000 words. Yes a one and four zeros. Not only do we have to memorize over 10 thousand words, but also several sentences in English and/or Latin.
Right now I have a 70 average in Latin so far. I have to go and retake 10 tests, one a day for the next 2 weeks. And probably more to come. So, how the hell do I come close to passing this? On my midterm I got a 36%, which the "kind" 80 year old ball of dust we call a teacher decided to give me a 65% (passing). And the midterm had 5,000 words. So how does one come to cope with double that?
Currently, there are 2469 Active Users (382 Members and 2087 Guests)
- › [Upgrade Help] Ram for LGA 1366 1 minute ago
- › GPU Projects PPD Database 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › The downside of using a Phase change and/or extreme cooling 2 minutes ago
- › [Kit Guru] AMD to limit performance of Radeon GPUs in games to... 2 minutes ago
- › 1Gb DDR5 vs 2Gb DDR3 3 minutes ago
- › New motherboard and no XMP option in Bios 5 minutes ago
- › [Chiphell] [wccftech] Nvidia GM200 Titan 2, AMD Fiji 380X and... 5 minutes ago
- › [DSO] MGS: Ground Zeros Initial Performance Analysis 6 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine