Ohhhh man... I hate it.
When I was younger my parents put PC Pandora on my old computer and I was cool with it cuz I really only game.
What is PC Pandora?
Basically its a personal keylogger/activity viewer/recording software you can order online for home use.
It monitors all the keystrokes of the computer its used on and all the activity that goes on on the computer. Basically personal surveillance of everything being done on it.
If you want their terms for it straight from their website:
PC PANDORA RECORDS every E-MAIL, INSTANT MESSAGE, PASSWORD, KEYSTROKE,
and now with LIVE! allows you see it online from ANYWHERE you are at.
It is like an INVISIBLE TIVO© for your computer.
When I bought with all my own money and built my own computer the other year I password protected it. Because I own it in every way possible.
However, I have noticed the PC pandora disk out by my parents computers monitor and continually find my user password having been guessed as I wake up to find my password hint showing on the login screen and that red circle with the X in it next to the login box.
And this is after I slept for a whole two hours.
You guys may be like, oh... thats fine. They are your parents... No, I'm 19 3/4 years old and gonna be turning 20 in April 16.
I think enoughs enough. This is pissing me off
I just don't know what I can do to make my pc more secure. All I really have gaurding it is a password that they'll most likely never figure out but still.
Is it possible to have my computer use a usb drive as an Authenticator type device to log in to my pc? I think that'd be pretty rippin'
Currently, there are 2130 Active Users (328 Members and 1802 Guests)
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 1 minute ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 3 minutes ago
- › Choosing fans for the case front panel... 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] Citron Calls Ubiquiti Networks A 'Total Fraud' 6 minutes ago
- › EVGA GTX 970 SSC Gaming ACX 2.0/2.0+/FTW+ 2.0+ Custom UEFI Firmware 6 minutes ago
- › Performance-PCs.com Support 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 6 minutes ago
- › Xeb's Misadventures as a Data Recovery Engineer - All good things... 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...