i ahve this stupid pentium 4 that im stuck with and i want to see how far i can push it. only, im quite new to overclocking as im 15 years old, i understand the overclocking concept and i know how to do it bu there are a few things that confuse me look at this pic:
my core voltage was originally higher but i put the voltage to auto to save my self from having to learn what the voltages should be, the pentium 4 does not allow a direct core frequency change so i have just been increasing the fsb, rebooting and checking how many mhz i have only for some reason when i changed the timings on my ram i cant get it to post so i have to take the bios battery out and redo all the settings. could somebody please take the time to fully explain how overclocking is done. btw im not stupid so i dont need every tiny detail lol. thanks in advance
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2241 Active Users (373 Members and 1868 Guests)
- › Waited for Vega... Then bought 1080ti 29 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 1 minute ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › 7800x vs 7820x for gaming 6 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Display question/buying/dust removing 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 9 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Apex (x299) Watch 10 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...