Just to start your probably gonna hate this blog, because odds are your the type of person that irritates me. To be honest there are a select few people in this world that don't anger me, from violent drug users to the harmless charity worker.
You know what, lets start with charity.
Charity is all well and good but some people don't understand the meaning of working for free, now and then you meet a charity worker that is so self righteous that they put themselves above others.
Your not working for nothing if you use you work as a currency, a guy at a party the other day walked up to a girl and said "Hey, I'm ****, I'm a charity worker.". That got him the full home run, where any normal guy would spend around $50 on drinks and a further $100 on dates, of course he forgoes the $150 and commitment fees because "He works for charity".
Charity is great and 99% of the people that work in charity are fantastic people, even some that I'd admit are righteous and morally superior to a great many people they talk to but they're modest and thoughtful.
If you work in charity odds are you're a great person and you'll go far, but don't be irritating, work for free, not social leverage.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1851 Active Users (283 Members and 1568 Guests)
- › [Official] Thermaltake View 27 Owners Club 36 seconds ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deadly Sins of PC Gaming 4 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte XM300 Mouse 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › Sudden issue with RX 480 Artifacts and Performance drop 8 minutes ago
- › OCN's Most Recommended Audio Products 8 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 9 minutes ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...