Only until recently I've been roughing it with an average computer setup, details soon, yeah it does the job and I love my baby.
But like all good things, it needs an upgrade.
I'm currently doing some office work with my uncle and earning my self a very nice $16.50 an hour. I'll be doing this for a total of 3 weeks and working around 9 hours a day.
$148.50 a day
$742.50 a week
and $2173.50 over the 3 weeks.
(Note: This is all before tax of course)
So a good chunk of this money, combined with the money I already have saved, will be invested into upgrading my computer. Due to the age of my Mother Board I have no choice but to buy a new one, therefore I will have to purchase new everything.
New Specs as follows.
Case: Antec "Nine Hundered"
Mother Board: Asus P5E-X38
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
RAM: Corsair 2G
HDD: Seagate 400G
Video Card: Asus 8800GT-TOP 512MB
Sound Card: SupremeFX II
Screen: Viewsonic VX1932 (2ms response) I still need to check up on this one..
Power Supply: Still working on that..
(Maybe be subject to change)
So the Phoenix Mark II has been commisioned and I'll be waiting for the moola to roll in so that I can go out a buy all those shiney new parts.
Currently, there are 2335 Active Users (341 Members and 1994 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 29 seconds ago
- › reverse engineering 3366 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Apex (x299) Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Options to replace stock intake fans and improve general air flow 5 minutes ago
- › New Massdrop Vast Monitor. 35" curved 3440x1440 AUO VA panel,... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin and all Crypto Currencies... 7 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › Should i get the Asus PG348Q? 7 minutes ago
- › [Gizmodo] The EU Suppressed a 300-Page Study That Found Piracy... 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 8 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...