A new entry in my almost forgotten blog here on OCN. Took a little walk down memory lane by reading my old blog entry's . Funny how time flies. New tech is released at a blistering pase and it makes the system you build one year ago seem dated already.
After beeing absent for more then half a year returning to OCN felt a bit like comming home. Familiar names and people that are mods all of a sudden.
It's good to be back and contributing.
Currently, there are 2516 Active Users (448 Members and 2068 Guests)
- › [tomshardware]Corsair's Sabre RGB Mouse Weighs Under 100 Grams 1 second ago
- › [Sponsored] <<<<<<<< "PARVUM WARFARE" >>>>>>>> 24 seconds ago
- › Infinity 30 seconds ago
- › Kitchen Design Lancashire Reviews 52 seconds ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [TV/ SL] Massive Explosion At NASA. Antares Rocket Explodes on... 1 minute ago
- › Will this RAM work on my 775 Motherboard? 2 minutes ago
- › [SiSoftware] Details for Computer/Device AMD Gardenia Carrizo 2 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 900 Gaming Edition Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Laptop price help 3 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine