A new entry in my almost forgotten blog here on OCN. Took a little walk down memory lane by reading my old blog entry's . Funny how time flies. New tech is released at a blistering pase and it makes the system you build one year ago seem dated already.
After beeing absent for more then half a year returning to OCN felt a bit like comming home. Familiar names and people that are mods all of a sudden.
It's good to be back and contributing.
Currently, there are 3044 Active Users (659 Members and 2385 Guests)
- › [PCGAMER] Project Cars trailer crashes the Golden Joystick Awards 27 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 28 seconds ago
- › [Official] Star Wars: The Old Republic Thread! 41 seconds ago
- › GTX 970 Folding Numbers! 43 seconds ago
- › 2014 Forum Folding War - Team Vikings 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 1 minute ago
- › [Now experimenting with GTX 9XX] Send in your GTX 6XX/7XX BIOS for... 1 minute ago
- › [ASUS] Z10PE-D8 WS Dual Xeon Workstation Motherboard 1 minute ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 1 minute ago
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus/EVO Club 2 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine