A new entry in my almost forgotten blog here on OCN. Took a little walk down memory lane by reading my old blog entry's . Funny how time flies. New tech is released at a blistering pase and it makes the system you build one year ago seem dated already.
After beeing absent for more then half a year returning to OCN felt a bit like comming home. Familiar names and people that are mods all of a sudden.
It's good to be back and contributing.
Currently, there are 2621 Active Users (672 Members and 1949 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 18 seconds ago
- › 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now? 21 seconds ago
- › [ZDNet] Intel's next big thing: Knights Landing Xeon Phi 21 seconds ago
- › Should I buy a soundcard for my PC? 23 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 40 seconds ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 49 seconds ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › SQL Counting Question 1 minute ago
- › Waterfox 36.0.1: 11 March [Firefox 64-Bit] 2 minutes ago
- › Good Cheap AM3+ Board for 220w FX cpu or OC the 8320 to 5ghz? 3 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel