This is primarily a reminder to myself, and I suppose also a tip to anyone else going into college. Careful if you decide to slack at all, you could be totally owned.
Right now, typing up a 5-page paper due at 6pm EST, 3 hours from now basically. Already on page 3, thank god I have fast report writing skills. And then I gotta add to it and make it a revised paper.
Oh, and this is a 3 hour history class from 6-8:45. So i'm usually not home till 9-ish in which period I'm typically too drained to do anything.
Then comes Friday, I have to have my Persuasive Speech Outline done by Noon, for my Speech in a week or so. Awww yeahhh. @_@
Yeah. Stay up to date on work. It helps. Need ? I'd be in a much better boat if I did it earlier. That's enough lol
Here we go!
EDIT: Succesfully completed and turned in on time ;D OH YEAH!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2496 Active Users (518 Members and 1978 Guests)
- › S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fan Club 9 seconds ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 35 seconds ago
- › How about this build or should I go with intel build? 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Been a member for 10 Years ? Come and get your Overclock.net... 1 minute ago
- › How do I Sleeve my Corsair CX750M???? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Raspberry Pi Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › Help to build pc for gaming with 3500 budget. 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D3 24-bit Digital to Audio Converter & Headphone... by WilliamGayde
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337