When I hear news or opinions about consoles or ATI/Nvidia or AMD/Intel, I have a certain way I TRY to do things. Like, when I heard the news that Sony shut down Lik-Sang, I got pretty pissed. I mean why should they shut down a successful company that helped them make tons of money in importing games? When I hear stuff like that, I usually have a "Personal" side and a more "legally correct" side, like if a hacker hacks some big computer and got 6 years in prison I would be pissed. But thats my personal side of it. The other side of me would have to agree with the law.
Of course I don't think the hacker should get that long of a sentence either but it is the law. What I'm saying is, I try to make myself be un-biased, no matter what. Which is why my sig says "The Neutral Fanboy." and I got really mad at l33t masta before he got banned. He was saying completely untrue things about open-source like he was being paid by a company to do it!
Of course I prefer some brands to others, but I try to not be crazy about it. I usually try to give a legit reason for saying what I'm saying.
I hope more than a couple people read this, because I thought it would be good for people to know why I say things the way I say them(did that make sense?). I also hope theres no problem with this blog post being okay with the TOS or not. Don't know why it wouldn't but I wanna be careful. I also also hope someone likes this...For the people that do read this, what did you think of my first real blog post?
Currently, there are 2106 Active Users (240 Members and 1866 Guests)
- › Weird System Half-Cut Off 26 seconds ago
- › Recommend a thermal adhesive 1 minute ago
- › New build after 10+ years. Please advice. 4 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 8 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Polaris Bios Editing ( RX5xx / RX4xx ) 11 minutes ago
- › [Phoronix] Segmentation Faults On Zen CPUs Under Heavy Workloads 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 14 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 15 minutes ago
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...