OK guys, this one completely eludes me.
I go into the toilet near my office at work (its not a public toilet as such, however the public can use it, a lot of building workers like sparkys etc use it) and at least once a month or so, in the cubicle i walk in and there, staring me ripe in the face, is a massive log.
What i dont get is...the log just sits there, on its own in a seedy pool of filth. there is no used paper in sight. so what the hell are these people doing?
theres a few scenarios that come to mind. some filthy tradesman has come in to do a **** and and gone, hey, thats pretty impressive, i bet the whole world would appreciate that. so they then walk bent-over so as not to smear into the next cubicle to wipe, leaving their prize to be glorified by all.
highly unlikely, i know. but you never know do you.
another more likely scenario is the famous Phantom ****e. the one where it comes out so fast and smooth, it barely touches the edges and upon wiping, there is no mess at all. again feeling proud, the doner pulls up his dacks, carries the single used piece of paper into the next cubicle or to the bin, disposes of it and leaves.
but i mean seriously man. have you EVER walked into a dunny, seen a floater waiting there and gone "hey, not bad mate. bloke must have good genes to drop logs like that". NO! haha who gives a **** what your **** looks like. how hard is it to flush?
also as another funny point, you notice how everytime you come across a floater, instead of flushing you move to the next cubicle instead? haha " **** that, not my job to flush someones **** "
Aussie Aussie Aussie
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2234 Active Users (384 Members and 1850 Guests)
- › [Bios Mod] Asus Prime X370-Pro | Asus Strix X370-F Gaming 5 seconds ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 8 seconds ago
- › Razer Jugan, a refresh of the very first Abyssus 1 minute ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 2 minutes ago
- › Display question/buying/dust removing 2 minutes ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 5 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 6 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...