Just a quick update.
A couple of posts ago, I mentioned that imminently I would be a lot more active on the blogosphere. I dropped the hint that a certain PC accessories manufacturer would be involved, but that I was not yet able to announce the name of that manufacturer.
It has been a bit of a wait, but I'm pleased to say that most of the relevant details have been sorted. I do have a couple of small questions I need to ask of this manufacturer, but I feel very honored and privileged to let everyone know that I will soon be contributing to the official Cooler Master blog, CMHD.TV Blog.
I'm not sure whether or not I will be allowed to cross-post my blog entries on CMHD.TV with this, my OCN blog; this is actually the key question I need to ask Cooler Master. One thing is for sure, though: I will be promoting my new blog entries on CMHD.TV on OCN one way or another.
What will my contributions to CMHD.TV be about? Primarily, I will be telling readers about Cooler Master's products. My first project has already been decided, and once I get it I'll be giving it a very thorough evaluation.
What is this first project? Well, to drop a hint, I'll be writing about a Cooler Master product that, as far as I know, is yet to be introduced in the United States. I've seen and read reviews of this product, but only from non-US sources. I don't know if my pieces on it will be the first of their kind in the US, but suffice it to say that I'm very very excited to get my hands on it and to tell as many people possible about it.
I guess that's all for now, folks. I'm quite geeked up about this opportunity.
I hope to see you follow my adventures on CMHD.TV!
Currently, there are 2010 Active Users (278 Members and 1732 Guests)
- › G502 mouse feet replacement (Hotline games 0.6mm) 35 seconds ago
- › [The Verge] Hacked replacement touchscreens could hijack your... 1 minute ago
- › [PCGamesN]AMD RX Vega’s pricing was “not just for launch, but ongoing” 2 minutes ago
- › Should i add a second radiator or modify the loop 2 minutes ago
- › EVGA 1080 FTW Overheating...? 2 minutes ago
- › Bubbles and corrosion in GPU block!? 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 8 minutes ago
- › [Various] AMD ThreadRipper Reviews 8 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 9 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...