Do you know what really bothers me? People creating ridiculous blog entries just so they can add more lines to their little post bit. It's really pretty ridiculous. Maybe we should take that line out of the post bit so people could write things that matter. Just a thought.
And yes, you would be correct to conclude that I did this just to get the line in MY post bit. I can't wait to see that little 1. Should be pretty sexy.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1787 Active Users (258 Members and 1529 Guests)
- › CS GO bugged almost every possible way 28 seconds ago
- › Ryzen + expensive ram kits 1 minute ago
- › AM4 or Z370? Idiot Check!! 3 minutes ago
- › [yahoo] The iMac Pro is fast, but who is it for? 3 minutes ago
- › Regarding the recent FUD about "Ryzen Timing Checker" (RTC) 7 minutes ago
- › RAM Speed Being Difficult 7 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 9 minutes ago
- › Illudium Q-36 ThermoElectric Modulator 11 minutes ago
- › Pwnage Altier 3360 gaming mouse 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...