I've just rediscovered the joys of chilling to tight beats and funky keys
Really, sometimes it's just great to go back to the basics
Related, finally got Malice N Wonderland, Snoop Dogg's most recent album. Not as great as I'd hoped, but there are a few gems in there
Also been listening to a fair chunk of Korean pop music, or KPop, as it's more commonly known
Pretty much just boy bands, only 10x more awesome
There's just nothing like spending some quality time listening to music and letting the sounds wash over you
Music is what drives me, what motivates me, what re-ignites my passion, what inspires me, what adds spice to my life, what reminds me of what I believe in, what keeps me sane.
I know there are many of you who feel the same, even if our musical tastes may differ greatly, but musicians and music lovers are united in one thing - our love for the sound, the feel.
And now if you'll excuse me, ecstatic oblivion calls
Currently, there are 3377 Active Users (724 Members and 2653 Guests)
- › [Build Log] Case Labs SMA8 "AQUITY" (Gunmetal/Black) Titan X SLI 37 seconds ago
- › [PCPer] Samsung Releases 2TB 850 EVO and PRO SSDs. 51 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / X2 FIJI Owners Club 52 seconds ago
- › [TT] AMD's air-cooled Radeon R9 Fury specs leaked 59 seconds ago
- › Is it really worth upgrading to a 1440p monitor for gaming ? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 2 minutes ago
- › EVGA SuperNova G2/P2/T2 and Super Flower Leadex Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G Card overclocks and pictures 2 minutes ago
- › Supermicro S5 Gaming chassis by Hukkel
- › Phobya Phobya DC12-220 12Volt Pump by PinzaC55
- › GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 ATX Intel Motherboard by mxfreek09
- › Fractal Design Core 1000 by mxfreek09
- › GIGABYTE Radeon R9 270X Video Card by mxfreek09
- › Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Dual-Core Processor, 2.66 GHZ, 4M L2 Cache,... by modernsonicfan
- › Asus ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge [2-WAY] tune-up parts for... by Wihglah
- › BitFenix Aegis by MisterNoisy
- › Icy Dock ToughArmor MB998SP-B by NKrader
- › Zowie Gear Gaming Mouse Pad (P-SR) by Arizonian
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...