Here are a few things I played around with this weekend and my thoughts on all:
1. Sins of a Solar Empire
Played for a couple of hours and thought the gameplay was a bit slow. I felt that it took too long to get stuff done, and that perhaps there could be more going on in the time period- like Starcraft or Age of Empires. The concept is cool, but it just seems like there is a lot missing from the game.
Saw this on IGN's top rated list a while ago and decided to give it a play this weekend. It is definitely worth the $10 cost and really is quite fun. Basically what you do it select a song from your own list or from the short list provided with the game. It loads up this "highway" and you coast down it to the beat of your music and collect clusters of colored boxes. It is super addictive, plus you get to play around and see which songs challenge you more. I found some stuff by Van Halen and Joe Satriani to be difficult because there were so many boxes to hit you couldn't make matches or would lose points for hitting the wrong ones. My roomate suggested Sandstorm, which basically was automatic win. The boxes for some reason lined up in huge rows so you could stay in one position and get tons of points.
Get it on Steam.
3. Half Life 2 Cinematic Mod
Just acquired the latest release of the Cinematic Mod. I haven't played through very much of it, but basically all of the world around you is incredibly detailed. I must say I am impressed enough to play through the entire game again just because of the new details. By the way, Alex is incredibly hot for a game character.
Get it here: http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/..._Part_16;88111
4. Test Drive Unlimited Megapack
Just got the PC version megapack and picked up some of the new cars. Love the new Koeningsegg and the Lexus (I'm a Lexus person). Other than that, I wished they had put in more challenges because I have beaten all of them, and discovered all the roads, etc. The only goal left is to drive 5k miles, which is still 1k away!
That pretty much covers it, hopefully I can get some people on OCN Audiosurfing
Currently, there are 2296 Active Users (388 Members and 1908 Guests)
- › [Vortez] Project "GOLD RUSH" Severely Damaged Following Computex... 47 seconds ago
- › [Various] Samsung 2017 monitor lineup 55 seconds ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 58 seconds ago
- › Hey Guys, Here is my first build, help me confirm that everything... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 1 minute ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 2 minutes ago
- › Server for small accounting firm. 3 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 3 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 3 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 3 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...