Today was a very shocking day. I was going from San Antonio to Waco (Google it if you have to ). So while I was asleep I get this call but I don't bother answering. Hour later I am at a gas station getting a drink and saw I had a new voice mail. So when I got back in the car I listened to it. It said the following:
"This is Caitlin's dad. Don't text her anymore...she...she died last night. bye.
She was DEAD. I didn't even know she had a dad or anything, so I didn't bother calling back. But to be honest, this does not surprise me. She was the kind of person that really lived life on the edge, never really staying in one place, nor having any real possessions. I dated her about 3 years ago, it did not work out but it seemed like any time we were ever together we were still the best of friends. (NO, I am not just saying that because she is dead.) I feel like I could have prevented this. It seemed like every time I talked to her, her life was spiraling down faster each time. First she went to jail for being with some deadbeat who stole from a walmart. Next she tells me she had just tried cocaine, and is wandering the streets at 2 in the morning for more. And then my last example, and the last time I talked to her, she told me how she went to jail for breaking in to a house when she was high off cocaine. She proudly wore the 5 stitches on he left forearm that she got from breaking the window. I feel bad about this because, every time she ever told me about something like this, all I had to say was "Uhh...Wow, yeah."
I don't know what else to say. I am still shaking.
Nothing left to do but dedicate this post to her.
Currently, there are 1712 Active Users (314 Members and 1398 Guests)
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 1 second ago
- › Steelseries teasing an upcoming mouse release 3 minutes ago
- › [GURU3D] Nvidia might Release GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 3 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 4 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › Upgraded CPU, now BSOD/boot issues 5 minutes ago
- › Considering DA Elite BUT > Razer Synapse 2.0 5 minutes ago
- › Fans!!!! The most complete and comprehensive array of tests and... 7 minutes ago
- › [TT/TS] Bethesda has a new mystery game coming out this year 8 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Node 202 Owners Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...