I made out like a bandit this year. Two lego sets, one of which is considered the best Technic set ever made(8868), my own copy of GTA IV(No more borrowing a friend's ) and I got to see two awesome movies. It may be a commercialised holiday, but hey free stuff is free stuff.
I still hate that it's still called Christmas tho. It isn't Christmas.
Speaking of which...You need to watch them. Something Something Something Dark Side is positively worthy, and Avatar is just awesome. Avatar has tied for my all-time favorite movie ever. Stay tuned, there will likely be another blog post on this one.
The thing is, I can't decide which is more awesome...A PMC getting it's ass kicked by 10 foot tall blue humanoids on horseback or John Belushi immitating a zit. There may be a poll in OT on this subject.
New years broght some familiar programs. I went back in time, if you will, and played a game or two from my youth. I tried NFS3, but the installer won't run on Vista, and 4x4 Evo 2 runs great. It doesn't even look that bad for a DX8 game, better than GTA San Andreas and that's a DX9 game. I will admit the models have no resolution, quite blocky, but hey it's a 2002 release. What are ya gonna do? Soon I'm going to fire up some Starcraft, maybe even have a go at playing King of the Road. lol. O, and just FYI: My retro games will either be flight simulators or driving games. I didn't get into FPS until recently. First FPS I ever played was Garry's Mod 10.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1868 Active Users (257 Members and 1611 Guests)
- › Skylake X Delid Question 14 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 1 minute ago
- › Permanent thermal throttling? 3 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Beigemodders Club - From Trash to Treasure 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 5 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse is still ... 8 minutes ago
- › New Massdrop Vast Monitor. 35" curved 3440x1440 AUO VA panel,... 8 minutes ago
- › Question about bizarre movement phenomenon 11 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...