I JUST finished taking it apart, preparing the whole thing for a pictorial and later on some painting, just thought it would be nice to share my initial thoughts.
First of all, this thing is friggin enormous. I never had a full tower before, but this thing really, it just screams e-****++. It's also very light, because of the aluminum.
Secondly, the paint job is A1. I had planned painting it for a project I'm doing, but turns out there is no use, the paint is a perfect matte black, brushed for additional coolness. If you have painted this thing, you have commited a deadly sin. Seriously, the paint job blew me off my feet, I wasn't expecting that.
Thirdly, this thing is WELL MADE! The entire thing... from the packaging to the accessories included (which are plentiful) are the best I've ever seen. Each type of screw has it's own little bag, everything has it's place. I don't even know why they sold these things at Best Buy, this is truly an enthousiast case, there is no doubt.
I'm half finished disassembling the sucker, which is spectacular considering I've only spent one hour on it. Almost every part is screwed on, really easy to take apart. I've wrapped all the panels, they are getting stored until the chassis is painted. I sense my project is gonna be more epic than I had thought.
The only problem I have run into so far is the rivets... they are teeny tiny, and they look like countersunk rivets... I'm gonna need help from modding pros before I rip the chassis apart for painting.
Really, I'm just overwhelmed by how gorgeous this thing is. For the 110$USD I payed this thing, I was expecting much less. I feel like I've stolen the damned thing. If you can get your hands on one right now, do so, it's a purchase you won't regret.
I need to calm down, I won't be able to get any sleep. Pictorial thread coming tomorrow.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2014 Active Users (348 Members and 1666 Guests)
- › Seasonic Summer Giveaway ! [CLOSE] 6 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › OK Red Team I need help. 1 minute ago
- › August 2017 Foldathon: Monday 21st - Wednesday 23rd - 1200 ET/1600 UTC 2 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Microsoft] XBOX One X - $499 Available Nov 7th 2017 [Updated] 6 minutes ago
- › [CNET] Android Oreo is here and you can get it soon 7 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 7 minutes ago
- › CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 8 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...