Oh boy! I leave home and come back my pc and my brothers aren't connecting to the network and my dad's is chugging the internet uber slowly. Like almost dialup speed.
Plug directly into the modem instead and his connection is back to normal.
My router isn't even recognizing my computer or my brothers as having a valid ip address when it did earlier... and yes we reset the modem and router/ disabled/re-enabled the connection, ipconfig /reset all, etc etc.
My dads picking up a wireless router in its place today. I'm hoping he either brings home network adaptars with it (hes fairly computer savvy), or that since both our computers are fairly fresh that they have built in wireless support as I know some do.
If not gonna have to make another trip.
Is setting up a wireless router easy? Or does it have* some snags I should be concerned about?
UPDATE: Got the wireless router setup just fine :] Guess our old router did crap out. Now that this is up that also meansssss, my Wii has internet again. If anyone wants to play some Super Smash Brothers Brawl let me know I'm always game
Currently, there are 2628 Active Users (458 Members and 2170 Guests)
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 3 seconds ago
- › 2nd opinion on cooling solution for Ryzen 1700 1 minute ago
- › Intel SLASHED price on 7600k at microcenter (obvious response to... 1 minute ago
- › [PCGAMER] Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: a sight to see in 4K, if... 1 minute ago
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 2 minutes ago
- › CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 3 minutes ago
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 3 minutes ago
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 4 minutes ago
- › Frequently Asked Sleeving Questions 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...