This f***ing ES is sick. I can cold boot 3.168ghz, 288x11 @ 1.55vcore. Just got my hands on some OCZ Platinum DDR600 2.5-4-4-10 1T, that Im running at a very tight DDR400 2-2-2-5 1T.
Im having CPU issues any higher then 3.168ghz for 3DMArk06 benching. 3DMark either errors, or the rig BSOD. Apparently temps aren't a prob, now that Im on full custom water, my max load temp so far is 52C core 1, 44 or so core 2, so THATS not a problem. I think I need more vcore, but 1.55 is high enough. I want 1.7 tho, mmm
So, I'm probably gonna look into a new mobo, this one is ghetto.
Why did I post this, just to brag about my ES, ITS AWESUMz
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1974 Active Users (348 Members and 1626 Guests)
- › Need help with setting up push/pull on a Arctic Liquid Freezer 240 15 seconds ago
- › cleanout 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Rampage IV X79 Owner's Club 25 seconds ago
- › [Official] World of Warships discussion thread 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] Skylake & Haswell-E 24/7 DDR4 Memory Stability thread 1 minute ago
- › [Sponsored] Verktøy Cu | An Elegant Steampunk 2P Workstation 2 minutes ago
- › [TT] NVIDIA should launch its next-gen Pascal GPUs with HBM2 in 2H... 3 minutes ago
- › Phoenix Rebirth 4 minutes ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 4 minutes ago
- › Raijintek Metis - the smallest ITX case with full size components?... 5 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix