This f***ing ES is sick. I can cold boot 3.168ghz, 288x11 @ 1.55vcore. Just got my hands on some OCZ Platinum DDR600 2.5-4-4-10 1T, that Im running at a very tight DDR400 2-2-2-5 1T.
Im having CPU issues any higher then 3.168ghz for 3DMArk06 benching. 3DMark either errors, or the rig BSOD. Apparently temps aren't a prob, now that Im on full custom water, my max load temp so far is 52C core 1, 44 or so core 2, so THATS not a problem. I think I need more vcore, but 1.55 is high enough. I want 1.7 tho, mmm
So, I'm probably gonna look into a new mobo, this one is ghetto.
Why did I post this, just to brag about my ES, ITS AWESUMz
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1765 Active Users (295 Members and 1470 Guests)
- › Dell S2716DG or wait? 1 minute ago
- › "OFFICIAL" CM Stacker 830 Fan Club 2 minutes ago
- › Most sturdy and silent mid-tower ATX case you know? 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup revealed i7-8700K & i5-8600K /... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nintendo Switch News and Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 10 minutes ago
- › Acer Z35P In hand and small review 13 minutes ago
- › Acer XB271HU- share your experience and show pics! 13 minutes ago
- › PSA: 6700k Strange OC with XMP.on. 14 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS X99-E WS Owner's thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7 AM4 AMD X370 RGB FUSION SMART FAN 5... by Radical Vision
- › MSI ProSeries AMD Ryzen B350 DDR4 VR Ready HDMI USB 3 micro-ATX... by CriticalOne
- › Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz (PC4-25600)... by CriticalOne
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 80+ PLATINUM, 850W ECO Mode Fully Modular... by Radical Vision
- › Winnja Cable by SightUp
- › In Win Classic Series, 80 Plus Platinum Certified, Fully Modular... by Wally West
- › Intel 750 Series AIC 800GB PCI Express 3.0 MLC Solid State Drive... by Spykerv
- › ID-COOLING Auraflow 240 RGB AIO Cooler by DaveLT
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency