This f***ing ES is sick. I can cold boot 3.168ghz, 288x11 @ 1.55vcore. Just got my hands on some OCZ Platinum DDR600 2.5-4-4-10 1T, that Im running at a very tight DDR400 2-2-2-5 1T.
Im having CPU issues any higher then 3.168ghz for 3DMArk06 benching. 3DMark either errors, or the rig BSOD. Apparently temps aren't a prob, now that Im on full custom water, my max load temp so far is 52C core 1, 44 or so core 2, so THATS not a problem. I think I need more vcore, but 1.55 is high enough. I want 1.7 tho, mmm
So, I'm probably gonna look into a new mobo, this one is ghetto.
Why did I post this, just to brag about my ES, ITS AWESUMz
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2654 Active Users (693 Members and 1961 Guests)
- › [Various] Nvidia GTX 980 / 970 reviews 1 second ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 280X / 280 & 270X / 270 Owners Club 6 seconds ago
- › [NVIDIA] Nvidia GeForce 344.11 WHQL Driver 37 seconds ago
- › [AT] NVIDIA GameWorks and PhysX officially supported on PS4 & XB1 39 seconds ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 41 seconds ago
- › confirm my problem!!! 45 seconds ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › best cooler smaller than d14 (130mm or less wide)? 2 minutes ago
- › XSPC RX360 V3 and Corsair 750D compatibility. 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] --The Asus P6X58D Premium & E Thread-- 2 minutes ago
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Logitech G600 by The Andoxico
- › Audioengine B1 Premium Bluetooth Music Receiver by WilliamGayde
- › Cooler Master Seidon 120V - PC CPU Liquid Water Cooling System,... by DaUn3rD0g
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by Crazycuda
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Thready
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...