This f***ing ES is sick. I can cold boot 3.168ghz, 288x11 @ 1.55vcore. Just got my hands on some OCZ Platinum DDR600 2.5-4-4-10 1T, that Im running at a very tight DDR400 2-2-2-5 1T.
Im having CPU issues any higher then 3.168ghz for 3DMArk06 benching. 3DMark either errors, or the rig BSOD. Apparently temps aren't a prob, now that Im on full custom water, my max load temp so far is 52C core 1, 44 or so core 2, so THATS not a problem. I think I need more vcore, but 1.55 is high enough. I want 1.7 tho, mmm
So, I'm probably gonna look into a new mobo, this one is ghetto.
Why did I post this, just to brag about my ES, ITS AWESUMz
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2114 Active Users (370 Members and 1744 Guests)
- › [PCGamesN] New Windows 10 anti-bloatware update attempts to block... 49 seconds ago
- › [CPU-Z] Ryzen 1700x Single & Multi-thread Benches. Also, 1700x vs... 2 minutes ago
- › [TechRadar] NVIDIA Virtually Confirms GTX 1080Ti Launch Date 3 minutes ago
- › X99 Combo 4 minutes ago
- › Is it ok for the Corsair H100i V2 to plug into one fan header?? 5 minutes ago
- › [youtube/Boston Dynamics] Introducing Handle 5 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Project 'Green Envy' - Second attempt at watercooling. 5 minutes ago
- › In Win booth at CES 2017 (303 Type-C, 301, D-Frame 2.0 EKWB Edition... 6 minutes ago
- › [YouTube/LTT] AMD RYZEN 7 Official Launch - All the Details! 6 minutes ago
- › Are mouse manufacturers - aliens ? 8 minutes ago
- › Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard by Jedson3614
- › NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104-100NAS) by Terrere
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...