So found here is a blog system so i thought to give it a try.
So i have a rig build inside of Cooler Master Storm Sniper Black Edition case, but it looks pretty boring like stock, all black and blue and shiit...
Here is the current system specs:
CM Storm Sniper Black Edition with windowed sidepanel
EVGA P55 FTW 200
Intel i7 870 @ 4.00GHz
Two way Gainward GTX 570 SLI
4Gb Corsair Dominator 1600MHz 8-8-8-24
Fractal Desing 1000W
G.Skill 60Gb SDD + 2x WD 1Tb (WD will be in raid0 once i got time to do that.)
Scythe Ninja 3 as a CPU Cooler
Here is some pictures from beginning:
Some pose images
Thisone is bad photo.
So i have planned to do some modifications to this one and will be updating to this blog, mainly for my self to keep track and some documenting from what ive done, but also if someone wants to see, be my guest.
Pictures above are pretty stock, only thing ive done is add a hell of a lot blue cathodes, snapped that cross thingy on front and removed the hard drive bay. I will also update pics from my DIY HDD... thingy
In the future, i will be doing some yellow and black paint job (some fans are in paint testing right now) and once i receive that clear acryle, i will do something with that too. Also some sleeving is will be done, already ordered some yellow sleeving (uv reactive) and with the yellow one goes also black sleeving.
Right now ive got work to do with fans, black and yellow color ofc. If im lucky ill be done with those this weekend.
Updates will be here.
Currently, there are 1961 Active Users (292 Members and 1669 Guests)
- › Skylake X Delid Question 2 minutes ago
- › [TH] Technical Issues Affecting Custom AMD Vega Card Production 3 minutes ago
- › Help with PC random Reboot 4 minutes ago
- › [VideoCardz] Intel preps dual-core i3-7360X for X299, but why? 4 minutes ago
- › EVGA GTX 1070 Post code 96 5 minutes ago
- › Why is SLI "Dead" 6 minutes ago
- › Corsair H100i push/pull with splitter? HELP 6 minutes ago
- › Permanent thermal throttling? 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 10 minutes ago
- › EK is releasing new monoblocks for ASUS® ROG® Rampage VI Extreme &... 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...