I don't even know what to say anymore.
"Is he your boyfriend?"
"No, he's not."
I'm just someone she treats like one with no strings attached? Doesn't work that way, sorry. Time to move on.
"I just really don't want to lose you. Wait, that sounds weird."
No **** it does. Make up your damn mind, but I give you fair warning it may already be too late.
Can anybody explain to me how anyone could love anyone so naive, so full of stupid mistakes and imperfection? It happens, and the logic behind it drives me mad. In a flawless, perfect, and might I add non-existant world, it would make no sense to desire anything flawed.
How does she think she can really find peace holding on to the past so tightly?
I'm so sick of this.
Currently, there are 2843 Active Users (576 Members and 2267 Guests)
- › help overclocking new pc build 40 seconds ago
- › Windows 7 and Windows 8 on the same SSD? 1 minute ago
- › AquaComputer missing an opportunity? 1 minute ago
- › [EG] Sony Rejected EA Access For PS4 Because It's Not Worth The Money. 1 minute ago
- › [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Asus VG248QE / Benq XL2411Z / BenQ XL2420Z / iiyama GB2488HSU-B1 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Frequent freezing after switching from an Intel to an AMD processor 2 minutes ago
- › Choices for Low Budget Office PC 2 minutes ago
- › Raid 1 questions 3 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...