So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 3267 Active Users (784 Members and 2483 Guests)
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 12 seconds ago
- › [Case Mod]••Reaper N1's (Dark Side)••Custom-3D printed parts 21 seconds ago
- › [TB] Bloodborne Dev Aiming for 30fps Because “It’s the Best to Play... 35 seconds ago
- › Gaming Soundcard advice needed. 44 seconds ago
- › [G3D]Philips to launch BDM4065UC 40" UHD 4k Monitor 48 seconds ago
- › [VRZ] 14nm Broadwell-E will enter mass-production in Q1 2016 59 seconds ago
- › Phobya cooling review 1 minute ago
- › [Kotaku] YouTube Finally Supports 60FPS, And It Looks Awesome 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [GamerHeadlines] Destiny: Bungie left future DLC on-disc due to... 2 minutes ago
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech PRO-PK3-5G Nano Aluminum High-Grade Thermal Compound in... by JoeDirt
- › Phobya Vintage Matte Black Quick Disconnect Compression Fitting by Grey Beard
- › Cooler Master Nepton 280L - Water Cooling System with Dual JetFlo... by MalcolmM
- › Logitech G27 Racing Wheel by XanderTheGoober
- › ASUS Maximus V EXTREME Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by Nfsdude0125
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine