So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 3214 Active Users (726 Members and 2488 Guests)
- › [Steam] The Witcher 3 Patch v1.03 Released (Performance improvements) 18 seconds ago
- › Fittings recommendation (That is NOT Bitspower V3) 18 seconds ago
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 23 seconds ago
- › Overclock.net HWbot Team 30 seconds ago
- › [Sponsored] XForma MBX MKII + 5K Monitor + Intel 5960X/ROG RVE -... 54 seconds ago
- › Finalmouse 2015 1 minute ago
- › Razer RGB mouse pad 1 minute ago
- › Thermaltake Core X Case Owners Club: X1, X2, X9, X9 Snow Ed. 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › 95C+ Acceptable for 3770K? 2 minutes ago
- › G.SKILL NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3... by Elektro
- › Mayhems Biocide Extreme by NewUser16
- › Rosewill Neutron Mini ITX Computer Case, Supports VGA Card Length... by Skye12977
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 by WilliamGayde
- › ASUS STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 GTX 980 OC 4GB GDDR5... by WeRNothiNg
- › XSPC Photon 170 Glass Tube Cylinder Reservoir by tytechguy
- › Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) by Mads1
- › XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Modular PSU ATX 650 Energy Star Certified... by amd-dude
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by tmontney
- › ASRock FM2A55M-HD+ Micro ATX AMD Motherboard by Elektro
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU