So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 2955 Active Users (369 Members and 2586 Guests)
- › is this a good desk to order? 34 seconds ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Club; Enthoo Primo, Enthoo Luxe & Enthoo... 1 minute ago
- › Please help me. PC keeps restarting 2 minutes ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Seagate’s 8TB HDD for just $260 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 3 minutes ago
- › [tech republic] How much would a Windows 10 subscription cost? 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Club NOW with GTX 970 4 minutes ago
- › [Amazon] Crysis 3 $4 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte Z97X Discussion, Help, and Owners Club(SOC and Gaming... 5 minutes ago
- › Plugging Xbox controller into PC 6 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine