So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 3443 Active Users (773 Members and 2670 Guests)
- › [ARS] Vulkan: OpenGL built for modern systems 9 seconds ago
- › Samsung SM951 - Who's looking to get one? 24 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Mouse Suggestion Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Budget gameing PC for my girlfriend. $900 for tower + monitor. ... 1 minute ago
- › Home Review - FX 8350 4.8 vs i5 4690k 4.5 + Single gpu / Crossfire 1 minute ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 1 minute ago
- › Looking for a good FPS multiplayer 2 minutes ago
- › [Physicsworld]Two quantum properties teleported together for first... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Air cooling advice and GPU overheat (r9 290x,i7 5820k Haf 932) 2 minutes ago
- › DriveClub (PlayStation 4) by iARDAs
- › Tomb Raider Definitive Ed Ps4 by iARDAs
- › ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition Extended ATX Intel Motherboard by mllkn6
- › Razer Inc. Blade 2014 128GB by ledzepp3
- › Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive... by Nfsdude0125
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by Stream12
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by tabascosauz
- › Philips 40" BDM4065UC 4K Monitor by sam66er
- › COOLER MASTER V700 RS700-AFBAG1-US 700W Power Supply by DVIELIS
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by levalencia
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel