So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 2812 Active Users (532 Members and 2280 Guests)
- › Which NAS Solution Is Recommended? 25 seconds ago
- › AmbientCPU vs FrozenCPU 35 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 47 seconds ago
- › Congrats to our very own DarthBaggins! 1 minute ago
- › Linux the OS for gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Suggest an AIO 2 minutes ago
- › System Hanging If USB Devices Plugged In 2 minutes ago
- › Alienware Alpha Owners Club! 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why software is useless for reading voltages 5 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › GM releasing software that tattles on teen...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics