So my month - possibly year has been made with 1 phone call just 30 minutes ago,
A friend called me up (never met him before in real life) offered me an interesting preposition. He befriended a man from Softlayer recently and with that he go an interesting preposition.
A Quad Core 2.60Ghz with 4GB RAM, 250GB Hard Drive, 2000GB Bandwidth, and Windows Server 2003.
That package at a 1/4 of their listing price of $400/month. So Ill be playing $175/month.
Right now Im paying $200/month for a Dual Core AMD Opteron @ 2.16ghz with 2GB of RAM or something like that. This is a major breakthrough for me, and my clan.
Im so happy right now - I think Ima go pop open a bottle of Welsch's sparkling grape wine. Oh yeah. XD
Currently, there are 2651 Active Users (436 Members and 2215 Guests)
- › There are some SiSoft Sandra scores for the R7 1800X... 28 seconds ago
- › [SPONSORED] ❚❚ [Verticality by Duality92] ❚❚ 1 minute ago
- › just bought another gtx 1080, will the bottle neck at 4k be epicly... 2 minutes ago
- › In Win 303 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › *Official* DDR4 Z170 Z270 and X99 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 3 minutes ago
- › [CPC] First unofficial Ryzen benchmarks 5 minutes ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 6 minutes ago
- › mouse bungees anyone? 6 minutes ago
- › NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104-100NAS) by Terrere
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › NZXT S340 Mid Tower Cases CA-S340W-B1 Glossy Black by AyyMD
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...