As im sure that everyone has seen or read about the the and extreme looking case, the silverstone Raven rv01.
When i came across this computer on a few websites i was hooked on the design of this case. The placement of all the inner components as well as the looks. Then i came to find out how expensive this case was, $250. Once i knew the price it was time to start looking at the all the features and specifications to see if this case is worth that much.
I went to newegg to look at all of the specs for this case. The first thing i saw was that the case was plastic...:$. everything else seemed to be very solid, all the metal was rolled(i have enough cuts on my hands from working with cases). In the end you would have to see the case to really make the call if you want this case or not. So i paid a visited the local Microcenter to look at this case. When i saw it I was shocked in how well of a build this actually was. If anyone is familiar with the razer mouse or the razer lycosa that is the material used on the outside of this case. After i saw and was able to actually get hands on with this case i was sold.
Tomorrow i will be picking up this case. I cant wait and i think its gonna be more fun to put this together then any other case that i have use or bought. I will be uploading pictures so that others can see how the layout. The main things i want to accomplish is wire management, mounting a SSD Drive, and mount a few green cold cathode lights.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2010 Active Users (263 Members and 1747 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 18 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NZXT Kraken G10 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fiji Bios Editing ( Fury / Fury X / Nano / Radeon Pro Duo ) 5 minutes ago
- › I need help fixing DPC Latency caused by storport.sys 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 16 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 17 minutes ago
- › AMD Firepro Modded Drivers (13.152.4-WHQL) for Radeon Cards 11/22/2013 19 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fallout 4 Information and Discussion Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...