So I just noticed that we have a blog feature here... I really only noticed because I was picking on chipp and realized that he had several blog entry's... I click on the little link and low and behold an actual blog here so I think to myself... damn the little text edit I did sure is funny as hell...
yeah, I've been thinking that for some time now, but even though I don't have time to waste... yet I find myself here... hmm... decided to have a little fun anyway.
But anyway, I highly suggest everyone go here and check out the free sampler CD. I filled out the order form about a week ago and my shiny new CD came all the way from Norway. It's pretty sweet and is designed to look like an LP. It sounds pretty good too with a good selection. I haven't had time to sit down for any critical listening sessions, but just having it on in the car on the way to work one day and then playing in the background while I attempt to do 5 different things at the same time left me with the impression that it would be a fairly good listen if I had the time.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1709 Active Users (265 Members and 1444 Guests)
- › Top 30 Unigine 'SUPERPOSITION' Benchmark 1 minute ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 4 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 6 minutes ago
- › G.Skill 4266 DDR4 on Ryzen disscussion thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 12 minutes ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 12 minutes ago
- › [CNET] Android Oreo is here and you can get it soon 15 minutes ago
- › Ryzen ovc while saving power features on X370 K7 GB Mobo 17 minutes ago
- › [Ventrilo] Version 4.0 of Ventrilo has been Released 17 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...