I have decided to sleeve my power supply. My computers color scheme will be red, black, and white, with blue LEDs shining down on it. I will be sleeving the 24Pin cable red, 6 pins white, and molexes a combination of the two. SATA cables will be left black. I might be painting the top of my 5870 white. Each cable will be sleeved individually. Here are the sleeves I will be using:
24pin: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/37...tl=g35c175s361 (Cables will be wrapped 3 or 4 per sleeve, as a full sleeve for each pin would cost me $40.00, and with 4 per sleeve it would cost me around $12.00)
Molex Connectors: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/37...tl=g35c175s359
All wires will be bundled into a single sleeve. All 8 will cost me $6.00 to sleeve.
White heatshrink: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/18...tl=g35c179s367
Total cost: around $27.00, which leaves room for removing the stock black connectors Corsair includes and replacing them with red and white connectors.
Well worth it! Stay tuned and comment!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2500 Active Users (347 Members and 2153 Guests)
- › [HardOCP] W3C Abandons Consensus, Standardizes DRM with 58.4% Support 1 minute ago
- › FX giving bad FPS? Here's how to tune your old FX to give better... 1 minute ago
- › [WCCFTech] Intel to launch 8C/16T Icelake CPU in H2 2018, feature... 2 minutes ago
- › a quick question for yall 5 minutes ago
- › [THW] Highpoint Ultimate Acceleration Drive SSD7100: 4TB Of 960 Pro... 10 minutes ago
- › 7920x OC numbers all over the place 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 11 minutes ago
- › [Question] HDD vs SSHD vs HDD(X2) Raid 0 11 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 11 minutes ago
- › Calling on Nixeus & DreamMachine Engineers : Make us a WMO! 14 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...