Can't get over 3.56Ghz right now.. Must have been the OC software that came with the new board.
last night i was running stable at 4.6Ghz and 1820Mhz RAM. Same ambient temps now and no hardware problems.. all drivers running fine.
Discovered other possible conflicts.
Post more later
Currently, there are 1697 Active Users (249 Members and 1448 Guests)
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 5 seconds ago
- › PCI-e x1 USB risers: What am I looking for? 3 minutes ago
- › Water-cooled GTX 1080 slowly increasing in temperature with EK... 5 minutes ago
- › Evaporative cooling tower 5 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 10 minutes ago
- › [Scratch] RGB Spartan - Custom Metal Desk Built from Scratch 15 minutes ago
- › GTX 1070 SC only using x8 PCI-E lanes instead of x16 15 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 15 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Memory IC Collection Thread 15 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 17 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...