So, my boot drive will be 4 Intel x-25E 32Gb SSDs running off an Adaptec 5405 in RAID 1. Yes, I know there is no 'trim' over RAID (yet), but the controllers on the x-25Es are good enough not to need it
My 'scratch drive' will be 2 Corsair F120s in RAID 1 over the ICHR-10 Intel RAID chip. I'll use 'Tony Trim' to keep them in shape. Look up 'Tony Trim' on the OCZ SSD forums. Its an excellent work around and really doens't need to be run that often.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1829 Active Users (248 Members and 1581 Guests)
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 1 minute ago
- › [Various] Asus Strix Vega Tested 18 minutes ago
- › Need some help regarding Chasis Airflow .. 18 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 18 minutes ago
- › [GamersNexus] Noctua Fan Investigation & the Internet Outrage Engine 20 minutes ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 21 minutes ago
- › Mionix Mouse - Castor 21 minutes ago
- › [Various] Gamescom 2017 Gameplay Videos and Trailers 23 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 27 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 27 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...