Im sick and tired of just getting by with my bare-bones no pride piece of crap computer. It is time to make a change.
I've made the decision to buy new parts and build a newer, more respectable computer. I will be posting photos of the parts as i get them and then hopefully if all goes well i will have a finished product to show off before too long. Wish me luck and if anyone has tips or info please feel free to share... i have no problems paying shipping for charity parts if anyone's got 'em!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1902 Active Users (261 Members and 1641 Guests)
- › Silverstone Grandia GD0X Owner's Club 3 seconds ago
- › [BIOS Mod] RX480 -> RX580 Conversions + How-to RX470/RX480 ->... 19 seconds ago
- › How to set up 5,1 surround on a PC? 24 seconds ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] Asus Strix Vega Tested 8 minutes ago
- › [TT] CD Projekt RED will make Cyberpunk 2077 feel authentic & stay... 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 10 minutes ago
- › Hi From Spain 11 minutes ago
- › New Ninox mouse "Ninox Astrum" - with swapable shells 12 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...