I hope you understand better from images:
Here you can also see how a 120 mm fan fits inside the inside panel:
Let's start from here, i decided i had to dremel this panel a bit, to let more air get caught by the fan:
Ok, this being done, i had 3 cool Yate loons 120HS to put there with the H50 radiator.
Obviously, with the originale case you cannot put a push pull setup using 2 120mm fans, actually there's
no space for them, the problem is that the pull one (intake config) will simply touch the ATX 24 pin connector
from PSU to mobo. I had to work also here, this way:
(the image doesn't show a yate loon, but a delta, my last choice, will speak about that later...)
Currently, there are 1900 Active Users (240 Members and 1660 Guests)
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 32 seconds ago
- › [Techcrunch] Mercedes-Benz will electrify its entire car lineup by... 2 minutes ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 3 minutes ago
- › [Apple] iPhone X Reveal 3 minutes ago
- › GSync above monitor refresh rate? 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 4 minutes ago
- › Fans!!!! The most complete and comprehensive array of tests and... 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 6 minutes ago
- › KDE Neon, System Monitor: Wrong/stuck Average Clock Frequency 8 minutes ago
- › Steelseries teasing an upcoming mouse release 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...