So finals are over at last...boy am I happy that I am done! I probably did pretty bad on a few of them but I think I'm ok.
What are my plans for the summer? Well there are plenty of things to do. First, I need to conquer my nervousness and take the driving test already! I kept putting it off. I even did the 5 hour test before I came to school
Second, I want to find a job. I had a job that paid well and I didn't do much work, but I may want to try something different this summer. At this point I'm thinking of working at a drugstore or something...
I was going to take a class over the summer, but now I do not think that I will. Since my parents do not want to pay for it, I will have to save up money this summer so I can take classes at a different university.
What about things computer related? Well, I plan to keep (most) computers at home the way they are. I want to find a Cooler Master Wavemaster for one of my older systems. I've always wanted a Wavemaster but they are so expensive! (for an old case anyway) I might get one when I have the money.
I have this mini-tower that I built while I was at school. It's the Cooler Master Elite 340 case, and I plan to mod it! There's an Athlon XP system at home that is never used, so I plan to use that case as practice. I think I will add a window, paint, and some extra 120mm fan slots. I plan to get a new PSU. This Ultra 400W and the Antec True 550 I have aren't going to be sufficient...
The thing is...I've never done those things before, so I will probably be asking for advice on the forums here. If not, I'll probably be reading a lot of guides so I don't cut my hand off (or my case in half)
This is going to be a great summer (hopefully)
Currently, there are 2138 Active Users (332 Members and 1806 Guests)
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 10 seconds ago
- › [TH] But Can It Run Crysis? 10 Years Later 44 seconds ago
- › Need help with choosing AM4 MBoard for MasterAir Maker 8 1 minute ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 3 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 7 minutes ago
- › [Kotaku] Star Wars Battlefront II Lets You Pay Real Money for... 8 minutes ago
- › [GB] Xbox One X Hits 80,000 UK Sales in First Week 9 minutes ago
- › Liquid Metal (Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut) for Threadripper? 9 minutes ago
- › Got a Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 joystick. What are some good... 9 minutes ago
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...