So about two years ago i had a surgery done. Whys that? Well...
When I was little something happened i don't even remember what but it caused my chest to go in a bit when I was like 5. It didn't affect me till my 5th and final year of baseball sophomore year of high school. I started having trouble breathing when I ran at practice and during games I found myself often short of breath and chest pains from breathing too heavily.
I went to C.H.O.P. since I was 16 at the time. Talks went on and I ended up getting two incisions in my sides and they slid a metal bar in my chest with a bump on it. They flipped it over and it popped my chest out to how it use to be again. Now lemme tell ya, that surgery was a bish as well as the 4 days I was in the hospital after.
I had to keep the bar in for two years so my ribs/chest could resolidify back in its original position. I finally got it out yesterday actually to be honost. God are my sides killing right now, thank god I got painkillers to help with that. I got pretty much no sleep last night though. I'm just glad its finally over.
I stopped at work to pick up my check and all my friends there had a giant card they made for me. I also got various texts from my best friends asking how it went and if i was okay... so many more people were worried about me then I thought. It's great to know that lots of people care It's a good feeling, especially during recovery after surgery.
I got off work this weekend since Im not supposed to move around a whole lot and so far its pretty nice.
Summing it all up:
Surgery, Epic Card, Great friends, relaxing at home no work, spending time with my little brother = EPIC WIN. Surgerys not so bad eh?
Luckily the pain i'm in at the moment is only about 1/5th what I went through getting that damn bar in, but it was worth it.
Currently, there are 2341 Active Users (411 Members and 1930 Guests)
- › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless 9 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 11 seconds ago
- › Upcoming mmo games - 2018 2 minutes ago
- › [APPLE] Apple accelerates US investment and job creation 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 2 minutes ago
- › Fire Strike Extreme Top 30 3 minutes ago
- › [Yahoo] Intel Corp. Set to Disappoint Desktop PC Gamers in 2018 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] Project Hyacinthum by FlowMods 5 minutes ago
- › Intel Optane 900P 5 minutes ago
- › Viewsonic VX3209-2K 32" 2560x1440 IPS Monitor by Zero_
- › MSI GT80S SLI-274 by boostinsteve
- › Red Square 1337 v2 by vanir1337
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...