...and why I'm focusing money that could be upgrading my rig on RC.
...erm...yeah...gaming in general is in a bit of a slump. See, what I look for in a game is that it's fun. Fun can be a game that has me going through the world experiencing an epic story. Or, that game can merely hand me a minigun, point me at a crowd, and yell "WEAPONS FREE!". Or maybe it puts me in a race car. Who the hell knows. But the point is that they're fun and that they're different.
The current games market, however, seems to think I want to play yet another god damn copy of Call of Duty. Everywhere I look I see the same thing. US soldiers plodding through desert-jungle environments trying to kill Mid-Eastern or Asian soldiers plodding through those same desert jungle environments. They all have piss poor to meh at best campaigns, if they have a campaign at all, and are focused on the same god damn cookie-cutter multiplayer that every gamer on OCN has 15 copies of by now.
WHEN WILL IT BLOODY END?!
Honestly if it wasn't for Portal 2 and Duke Nukem Forever I would have sold Boot to the Head off to fund my RCs by now. There's absolutely nothing else on the gaming landscape I want to play. New Vegas is too buggy to bother with, Gmod is...well I'm a bit bored of that at the moment. Minecraft looks like arse and I can't see a damn thing. Crysis 2 I'm just stuck on. letbhnjitbjyubn
On a somewhat related note my NexSTAR is coming along nicely. All I need now is a radio, fuel, and misc field gear. That's it. I can almost see it flying now. On top of that my NTC3 is running beautifully. Nothing wrong with it. I'm 100% certain I'll get far more enjoyment out of my money spending it there than I would buying a new rig to play console port CoD clone number 784777569078390. 30 bucks to buy me a gallon of glow fuel that will entertain me for months or 60 bucks on six hours of blah....you tell me what you'd spend your money on.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2044 Active Users (352 Members and 1692 Guests)
- › What UV colors for a silver case? 1 minute ago
- › To delid or not to delid 7700K 2 minutes ago
- › 3DMark Time Spy Benchmark Top 30 8 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] MOD-ONE | Custom CaseLabs BH2 Build Log and Give Away! 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 9 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 10 minutes ago
- › Lets build a cheap GPU water cooling loop. x3 $12 chinese water... 10 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 11 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 11 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...